North Dakota State

DLGUY

As someone from Detroit Lakes which is pretty close to Fargo, I would like to say a few thinks. That area of Minnesota is not even close to all NDSU fans. It is mainly Gopher fans, followed by Sioux fans, and then NDSU fans. I would guess that even Fargo is more Sioux than Bison.

I really would like to cheer for NDSU tomorrow, but their fans make it so hard to I have to cheer against them. All I have been hearing is how great they are, they are so much better than the Gophers and they will be making deep NCAA runs from here on out. To bash the program I love and say that NDSU has a much better program makes me say. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ARE YOU ON CRACK!??!?! YOU MUST LIVE NEXT TO JASON BLAKE on LAKE MELISSA THEN. THE MORONS CHEER FOR UND.

REAL people. the COOL people, cheer for NDSU!!

Settle down lakes, just enjoy the ride and let people do whatever they want to do.

That said, it's great to see both NDSU and Minnesota in the dance, doesn't get much better than that from my perspective.

What more can one expect from people who hail from NorDakota?

Careful there Dr. Don

Well Lakes, I actually do live by him, but unlike him and most of the other people on those lakes I actually grew up in DL and dont just call it my summer home like a lot from FM. Going to school at DL, the vast majority were Gopher fans followed by Sioux as it was passed down from their parents. I and my family were huge Gopher fans even tho my mother graduated from NDSU. Im sorry, but that area is not mainly NDSU fans and I will never believe it.

Like I said, I wanted to cheer for the Bison, but now find it hard to.

A few years ago Kansas went up to ND in Grand Forks to play UND ... It was close for a while then it wasn't pretty. The player from Valley City (Jeff Boschee) was playing for Kansas and it seemed that it was a gift to the state of ND that Kansas went up there....This is not a knock on ND ... I'd like to see them upset Kansas, but I'm not putting any dollars on it.

I remember hearing that when Roy Williams was recruiting Boschee, he promised him that they would play a game in North Dakota or close to his hometown at some point during his career.

I'm obviously first and foremost a Gopher fan, but I'll be pulling for the Bison. They've got a bunch of MN guys, and I think it would be cool to see them get recognized on the national stage. Bill Simmons on ESPN picked them. Said they're ripe to be one of those "America's darlings" type of teams.

I'm obviously first and foremost a Gopher fan, but I'll be pulling for the Bison. They've got a bunch of MN guys, and I think it would be cool to see them get recognized on the national stage. Bill Simmons on ESPN picked them. Said they're ripe to be one of those "America's darlings" type of teams.

yeah, i will listen to anything bill simmons says because he is not a boston homer to the n'th f-ing degree or anything. what is his purpose on espn anyways? why doesn't he just go write for the boston globe or something. can't stand that guy!

Top Bottom