North Dakota State

gophersfan

Reaction score
Congrat they get to play in Minneapolis.

That is actually great for downtown

I bet they have 20,000. Watch out Kansas.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, can you imagine the environment for that game??? NDSU fans will be shelling out hundreds of dollars for those tickets. It's going to be crazy loud. I'd be a little pissed if I was Kansas.

Good for them.

As an alumnus of the NDSU basketball camp, I like to think I played a part in building their program.

I bet they have 20,000. Watch out Kansas.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really? the dome seats what 30K for basketball? you are trying to tell me that NDSU fans are going to get their hands on two thirds of the available tickets? let's remember kansas has a little bit of tradition and just a few fans!

lawrence, kansas to minneapolis isn't much farther than fargo, north dakota to minneapolis. i wouldn't worry about kansas too much.

Lawrence is twice as far away from Mpls. as Fargo. Don't forget that about 1/3 of the NDSU Alumni live in Minnesota.

I sent a text to my KU fans telling them that they will be playing a virtual road game...they laughed at me not even realizing that NDSU was D1. They have no idea what they are in for as far as the Fighting Sioux fans are concerned...I have to think it will be the most fans of a 14 seed ever.

The Dome got a good group of games.

Go Gophers!!

They have no idea what they are in for as far as the Fighting Sioux fans are concerned...I have to think it will be the most fans of a 14 seed ever.

Go Gophers!!

Well, if the Dome is filled with Bison fans AND Fighting Sioux fans, there will be an easy 20K from ND.

I have to think it will be the most fans of a 14 seed ever.

Go Gophers!!

Agreed, Bleed - I'm looking forward to attending these games, and it will be great fun to cheer on Michigan State!

Lawrence is twice as far away from Mpls. as Fargo. Don't forget that about 1/3 of the NDSU Alumni live in Minnesota.

my point was a school like NDSU is not going to be able to get their hands on two-thirds of the available tickets when they are playing a school with the tradition of kansas who is not much further from minneapolis than fargo. kansas fans travel very well. my point stands.

I will be rooting hard for NDSU and Mr. Woodside!!!!

lets just start calling anything from north dakota the Fighting Bison.. ITs not like we care.

10,000 fans coming down I-94 ... It'll be a stampede.....

Will there be anyone left in the state of North Dakota this weekend. The final Five at the XCel is also going on so we will also have all the North Dakota people in town, hope some kind of civil war doesn't break out. Sioux fans will have to stay in St. Paul, Bizon fans in Minneapolis.

I'm sure NDSU people will throw out these crazy numbers of how many fans they will have at the game, but alot of those tickets we're already sold months ago. I'm sure NDSU will be well represented but kansas and michigan st will have good crowds as well.

Really happy for Cole to get to play at home. Of the Minnesota kids who turned the U down, he's one of the few who I still like and really root for. He is still a Gopher fan at heart. He should have a big day as NDSU has nobody close to his size.

Will there be anyone left in the state of North Dakota this weekend. The final Five at the XCel is also going on so we will also have all the North Dakota people in town, hope some kind of civil war doesn't break out. Sioux fans will have to stay in St. Paul, Bizon fans in Minneapolis.

I'm sure NDSU people will throw out these crazy numbers of how many fans they will have at the game, but alot of those tickets we're already sold months ago. I'm sure NDSU will be well represented but kansas and michigan st will have good crowds as well.

Really happy for Cole to get to play at home. Of the Minnesota kids who turned the U down, he's one of the few who I still like and really root for. He is still a Gopher fan at heart. He should have a big day as NDSU has nobody close to his size.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one i bet there might be 15 people left in the Great state of North Dakota.

When I checked right after the selections were made, I could still get 2 tickets in section 1, row 24. Others have stated that there were still 19,000 tickets available as of Sunday Morning so there probably won't be a problem with NDSU fans getting tickets even if they are nosebleed seats.

Plenty of seats left for NDSU fans to snatch up.

When I checked right after the selections were made, I could still get 2 tickets in section 1, row 24. Others have stated that there were still 19,000 tickets available as of Sunday Morning so there probably won't be a problem with NDSU fans getting tickets even if they are nosebleed seats.

This is correct. See the end of an article posted just a little while ago by the STrib: http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/41295722.html?page=2&c=y

Ticket sales for the NCAA first- and second-round event at the Dome Friday and Sunday were slow prior to the announcement of the field Sunday. The Dome will seat about 32,000 for the event, and before Selection Sunday, only about 12,000 seats had been sold.

Full-session passes for all six games are priced at $193. Single-session (two-game) tickets priced at $71 will go on sale Thursday at the Dome at 9 a.m. There are two sessions Friday, one Sunday.

i am sure the minneapolis ticket brokers picked up a good share of the tickets that were still available once the brackets were announced. ndsu fans may think they have some kind of right to more than their fair share of tickets for their game, but they better get ready to pay through the nose for them. i would love to be a ticket broker this week in minneapolis. raking in those no daks hard earned money! followed by sinister laugh......

Top Bottom