Nolen might play Sunday

I would be surprised if he played

There have been no reports of him even practicing .

2-5 is off the table if Al comes back and we start kicking ass.

NCAA committee will respect that when seeding the field

I wonder what kind of people make the doctor's List. Perhaps, those with personality traits commonly expressed in association with a body cavity he is expert at. If so, I may have already made the List. I just hope the doctor is not about to settle the family business with us once and for all. Ha...

after Al comes back, leads us to a big ten tournament championship and then leads us to a national championship, they will write a movie about this year that will become the next hoosiers. Book it. :)

This cinderella story would definitely end with a new practice facility...........

You know these guys are in their hotel rooms laughing their a** off at the chaos they can cause in the media or on the message boards with a single tweet. Myron's blog has Is Al Nolen Back as his headline.

The football guys are getting pretty good at it too.

I'd be a little skeptical of that because I saw Al on campus today and he is still in a walking boot.

I wonder what kind of people make the doctor's List. Perhaps, those with personality traits commonly expressed in association with a body cavity he is expert at. If so, I may have already made the List. I just hope the doctor is not about to settle the family business with us once and for all. Ha...

GoFerit...First of all, you are not on it yet. :) THE LIST is made up of a few select individuals who, in words best described by dpodoll and blizzard, make such comments on the GopherHole so as to achieve epic-heretofore-unheard-of-levels-of-dumbassery. It is a very small select group. I think reaching that list is a prerequisite before being referred to me for exploratory surgery to help them find their heads.

Maybe Trevor ruined the surprise that when they called Al's name, in Superman fashion, he'd take off his warm-up disguise, reveal his uniform, and take his place on the floor as a starter. Yeah, that's it.

Wasn't there an episode of Coach where Hayden Fox has his star QB fake like he's hurt and then came out of no where to lead the Screaming Eagles to a victory in a Bowl game? I remember the QB being in a wheel chair with a blanket or big jacket on. He pulled it off and was in full uniform underneath.

I think that will happen with Nolen this weekend.

Nolen in a boot would still be our best point guard.

He shouldn't risk further injury at this point, particularly if it impedes his ability to earn money professionally in Europe or elsewhere in upcoming years

He shouldn't risk further injury at this point, particularly if it impedes his ability to earn money professionally in Europe or elsewhere in upcoming years

Which were his exact concerns in an interview with the pioneer press three weeks ago. The risks are just too high now for little reward, and it's clear he isn't healthy yet. I could see if maybe we were sitting a lot better he may have.

Top Bottom