Nolen might play Sunday

yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!

I'll believe it when I see it, but that would be incredibly good news.

I'm pumped even if he doesn't play @ PSU. This means he'll probably be able to at least play in the BTT.

WHAAAT!!!! Best news I have heard in a while. Time to see if this team is legit.

I'm pumped even if he doesn't play @ PSU. This means he'll probably be able to at least play in the BTT.

If he's truly considering playing against PSU, then I would think the BTT is a legitimate chance. And if we can get him back for the BTT....I can't do this, I can't get my hopes up like this LOL

Being proven wrong would be a wonderful thing.

Great for Al though. It would be a real shame to see him not play on his senior day.

Would have been thrilled to have him in the B10 tourney, it would be awesome if he gets a few games to get back in the flow before! Crossing fingers. And toes.

Being proven wrong would be a wonderful thing.

Great for Al though. It would be a real shame to see him not play on his senior day.

That was my first thought as well. He deserves to play on his senior day.

Too little, too late even if it is true.

We'll have to dominate to show credence of being a good team with him back in the lineup.

YES!!! Best news I've heard in a while around here. I think everyone is forgetting the most important part of this news. If Al is suited up and playing again, the committee might see us as a team that is back to the way we were when we beat UNC, WVU, and Purdue. This might lessen some of the shock with the losses we've had recently. It could be just enough to sneak us in if we manage to win the next 2 or 3 games.

Great news. Now the question is how much sympathy credit the Selection Committee will give us if we can win a couple games here.

Well, ideally.....

We win our next 2-4 games in a row, and then let the symapthy take care of itself.....

Good news! Let's ride.
That is after we take care of NW tonite which will be no easy task the way we have been playing lately.:confused:

after Al comes back, leads us to a big ten tournament championship and then leads us to a national championship, they will write a movie about this year that will become the next hoosiers. Book it. :)

Maybe Trevor ruined the surprise that when they called Al's name, in Superman fashion, he'd take off his warm-up disguise, reveal his uniform, and take his place on the floor as a starter. Yeah, that's it.

Top Bottom