No Trevor or Royce

GopherLady

Reaction score
Sorry if its been posted, and I have been traveling so not on GH - but where are they? They are not on the bench.

Sorry if its been posted, and I have been traveling so not on GH - but where are they? They are not on the bench.

GopherLady, I appreciative the politeness, but I don't think you need to start so many of your posts with 'Sorry if its been posted'.

That being said, it's quite odd they are both not on the bench. It could be nothing, but it's not encouraging.

Seriously, let's not start speculating about the whereabouts of Royce and Trevor.

Seriously, not speculate? How could one not be slightly curious?

You haven't even been on this board for a month, so you didn't see the posts from every game in Nov and Dec. It's just gotten a little old. I'm completely worn out on the Royce and Trevor discussion, so I guess maybe I should just go away and you guys can relive the misery of where are Royce and Trevor discussions.

This isn't good. Every time someone shows up "missing" from the sidelines, something is wrong. So, in street clothes, we have: Nolen, Dawson, Mbakwe, White and Allen. That's not a bad starting 5!

Trevor is newly 21 and Royce looks 24, they are probably watching the game at Bullwinkle's!

I have it on good authority that both are on an unofficial visit to Hamline.

You haven't even been on this board for a month, so you didn't see the posts from every game in Nov and Dec. It's just gotten a little old. I'm completely worn out on the Royce and Trevor discussion, so I guess maybe I should just go away and you guys can relive the misery of where are Royce and Trevor discussions.

Ding, Ding, Ding....we have a winner!! You couldn't be too tired if you had time to grace us with your precious 2 cents!

GopherLady, I appreciative the politeness, but I don't think you need to start so many of your posts with 'Sorry if its been posted'.

That being said, it's quite odd they are both not on the bench. It could be nothing, but it's not encouraging.

Thanks - but I know how people are when you post something twice. Let's just say it's a given that if it's a home game, I'm there and not reading GH - just wanting to update.

Seriously, let's not start speculating about the whereabouts of Royce and Trevor.

I was just reporting it - as I think that people at home don't get to see those little things. I also wasn't sure if it had been covered. For all we know, they could both have class tonight - and since they weren't playing, Tubby had them go to class rather than sit on the bench.

Bullwinkles - my favorite college bar. Cozy, tight, smelly....a true dive bar. It's what you should experience as a college student. Great memories - and some not remembered.

That's funny and mostly true, except I have seen Dawson play :(

This is actually an ineteresting post. I have not seen Dawson play other than one game this year and during the tip-off. Based on his stats from HS, he seemed to have been a good player. Are the stats missleading? I can hardly wait until next season to see him play. I have heard that he is the best student on the team???

Preemptive post....Royce and Trevor won't be on the bench on Sunday.

Any chance this had to do with the fact that the Big Ten Journey show was following the team?

This is actually an ineteresting post. I have not seen Dawson play other than one game this year and during the tip-off. Based on his stats from HS, he seemed to have been a good player. Are the stats missleading? I can hardly wait until next season to see him play. I have heard that he is the best student on the team???

I have to agree with 9194 on Dawson. He's not a D1 player.

I don't want to rip a good kid. I read he was in wrestling until he switched to basketball in 10th grade. He has the big body, which is probably why he was successful when he switched to hoops in high school. The coaching staff and practicing against Royce, Trevor, DJ will improve his game. I believe Tubby moved into housing with the other basketball players. Being on the team and possibly getting free housing is not a bad deal for a player not recruited by any D1 or D2 teams. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tweet from Myron:
Trevor Mbakwe and Royce White had class last night, missed the Northwestern game, according to source.

That's good news. Now hopefully we will see Royce get a couple of minutes off the bench against Ohio State.

I don't want to rip a good kid. I read he was in wrestling until he switched to basketball in 10th grade. He has the big body, which is probably why he was successful when he switched to hoops in high school. The coaching staff and practicing against Royce, Trevor, DJ will improve his game. I believe Tubby moved into housing with the other basketball players. Being on the team and possibly getting free housing is not a bad deal for a player not recruited by any D1 or D2 teams. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think you're ripping on the kid by saying he's not a D1 or D2 basketball player. You're just stating your opinion which I agree with 100%. I watched him play in the Pulley league and he was not on the same level as the other players.

Top Bottom