Nnamdi Adim-Madumere - curious why we haven't seen more of him

Interesting point. Neither do you or anyone else responding. So, I just call it like I see it.

If the coaches were considering other/future options we 100% would have seen someone come in relief of Tanner against Iowa.
I will admit that Tanner struggled against Iowa (the receivers also had a bad day).

But you honestly believe that because the coaches didn't pull the senior starting QB in a road game in a very hostile environment, in which we were ahead at halftime, down 1 at the end of the 3rd and ended up losing by 5, that it means they aren't considering any options for the future........yep that makes sense.....

I will admit that Tanner struggled against Iowa (the receivers also had a bad day).

But you honestly believe that because the coaches didn't pull the senior starting QB in a road game in a very hostile environment, in which we were ahead at halftime, down 1 at the end of the 3rd and ended up losing by 5, that it means they aren't considering any options for the future........yep that makes sense.....
Lots of factors. Namely Tanner's many struggles leading up to and including the Iowa game. There was no one single series or game. It was the body of Tanner's work thru that time. As a 5th year senior, you have to expect more. If he's not going to be it, let's find the one who is or has the potential to be.

And by Sunday I think we will have lost a couple of guys that I really thought could help us.

Top Bottom