NIT Game #4: #1 Gophers vs. #1 Florida State at MSG [ESPN2, Tues @ 8:00PM]

What a horse crap call on the mo travel. Terrible

Bob Knight has turned into "old rambling guy".

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/NateMason_2">@NateMason_2</a> they raining lol</p>— Allonzo Trier (@O_IsoZO) <a href="https://twitter.com/O_IsoZO/statuses/451180802232295424">April 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And Mo picks up 2 on a ticky tack. Uh oh...

We should be up 20

We're definitely frustrating them with the zone but we're getting sloppy on offense. Quick shots and turnovers.

Bob Knight has turned into "old rambling guy".
The chemistry between the three of them feels off in the context of a normal announcing crew, but the insight from Knight and Fraschilla has been outstanding

The chemistry between the three of them feels off in the context of a normal announcing crew, but the insight from Knight and Fraschilla has been outstanding

After Bob Knight's insights tonight, I'm thinking about adding shot fakes to my game of HORSE.

Dre Hollins seems to not be aware of the defender behind him at least once per game.

The NIT may not be the best for recruiting, but the NIT FF catches people's attention, it seems.

do the announceers realze there is a game going on?

Damn this is frustrating. Go on big runs but then can't get a shot off.

It's amazing how much better Dre is moving on both offense and defense. I think he's finally starting to recover from that ankle injury.

Sloppy on offense but our D has been very solid

they're not even talking about the game. shut the **** up knight

10 point lead is great but i'm not loving our offense. We gotta find a way to get some buckets inside.

Yes, that's what I meant. Knight is knowledgeable but there is no chemistry. I would much rather just listen to a live feed of Knight talk about the game, and ball screens and shot fakes.

Top Bottom