Nigel Hayes eliminates the Gophers UPDATED 11/11: Commits to Rival UW

DOOOOOOOOOOOONT CAAAAAAAAAAARE

I gotta get my guy UWOle's back here - he's never been anything but respectful on this board, often sharing a lot of good insider info on MN recruits. He just made a comment about their class, it's not like he's being a jerk about it!

per Reggie Rankin: "Just Spoke with PF Nigel Hayes he is headed to Wisconsin. Skilled, Versatile with a excellent basketball IQ."

Go Gophers!!

Shucks. Oh well, all we can do know is try to make him regret it by finishing above the Badgers. I hope this is the year we start.

I gotta get my guy UWOle's back here - he's never been anything but respectful on this board, often sharing a lot of good insider info on MN recruits. He just made a comment about their class, it's not like he's being a jerk about it!

Forgive them. I think most people are not used to a Wisconsin fan not being a jerk so don't know how to react.

Koenig, Dekker, and Hayes...here's too multiple big 10 championships!

Not sure if Hayes should be listed along with the other two. The first two are elite recruits, Hayes (as far as I can see online) is pretty much a consensus 3* recruit.

We'll see what happens. I remember thinking White, Williams, Joseph, Sampson, Mbakwe, etc. would lead to big things. Koenig and Dekker might be fantastic, but lets let them play in a few games before we get too giddy.

Brutal. We need some good news with recruitment.

We'll see what happens. I remember thinking White, Williams, Joseph, Sampson, Mbakwe, etc. would lead to big things. Koenig and Dekker might be fantastic, but lets let them play in a few games before we get too giddy.

Yeah if Williams, white, mbakwe, and Joseph would have stayed together they definitely could have won some ships....

Yeah if Williams, white, mbakwe, and Joseph would have stayed together they definitely could have won some ships....

Not sure if your being sarcastic, but the prospect of a roster including Nolen, Hoffarber, Joseph, White, Williams, Mbakwe, Carter, Sampson, etc. sure made some of us optimistic.

My point is that there are plenty of 4 star guys who never materialize or take 3-4 years to at the college level.

Not sure if your being sarcastic, but the prospect of a roster including Nolen, Hoffarber, Joseph, White, Williams, Mbakwe, Carter, Sampson, etc. sure made some of us optimistic.

My point is that there are plenty of 4 star guys who never materialize or take 3-4 years to at the college level.

No I'm not being sarcastic at all. White, Joseph, Sampson, Nolen, Hoff, Mbakwe, and Carter all would have formed a great nucleus that could have had the possibility to win the Big Ten championship and possibly further.

Top Bottom