Nice job, Nadine!

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
For those who didn't have a chance to listen, Nadine was on with PA at KFAN this morning and was AWESOME. PA was even handing out huge props to Monter and Gopherhole.com at the end of the interview. Great job, Nadine...I hope it becomes a weekly gig for you!

Sorry....didn't see the original thread amongst the hordes of troll postings. My bad.

For those who didn't have a chance to listen, Nadine was on with PA at KFAN this morning and was AWESOME. PA was even handing out huge props to Monter and Gopherhole.com at the end of the interview. Great job, Nadine...I hope it becomes a weekly gig for you!

Next stop, Sports Wrap or Rosen's Sports Sunday.

The Sunday Sports Show, if she brings her boxing gloves.;)

Thanks so much - PA could not have been any nicer, or given GopherHole more mentions! Also great comments about Monter.

I would love to be on again...it looks like it may happen next week. If so, I'll let you know.

Thanks for posting the podcast, Drex! I know nothing about the radio biz, but I've got to think if they get a lot of traffic live and for podcasts when they talk Gophers, they'll be inclined to do it more often.

Downloading the podcast now GL. Can't wait to hear how it went. Sounds like it was considerably better than PA's lazy Q-Lewis interview.

I enjoy a number of the K-Fan personalities, but their general disinterest and cheap shotting of the Gophers puts me off. If they start to get a bit more serious about their Gopher sports coverage, I'd definitely be inclined to download more podcasts and listen. Leave to the cheap shots to the master (Common).

Kudos to Nadine - way to be part of the solution here. I too have been turned off by past coverage of the Gophers but it looks like Gopher lady is doing her best to be part of the solution.

Top Bottom