Nice job by SDSU and their fine coach

I really enjoy a lot of your insight but some of your comments lately really make you sound like an a-hole.
Or he has common sense and is a little tired of the societal confusion. Yes, that's it.

Or he has common sense and is a little tired of the societal confusion. Yes, that's it.
It's easy to fixate on distractions, in a complex and dynamic world it's the warm bottle being fed that comforts.

Hire Dutcher. back up the brinks truck. lifetime contract until 70.

tell Ben he can stay on as Asst or Athletic Dept somewhere.

Lol. "In your experience?"

You're one of these people then?
It is possible to know of something from first-hand accounts without actually participating in the activity yourself. These folks also love to brag about it, so they will happily tell anybody who will listen.

Posts made in jest should be taken as such. Your mileage may vary.

if you would somehow be able to lure Dutcher away to come to MN you let him hire whomever he wants!

maybe BJ he can be Whalens assistant? MN nice!

This might seem like a pipe dream at this point, and I won't argue with anyone who feels that way. But I personally don't think this scenario is completely out of the question.

IOW you dont have any real information.
While this may be true, it is counter to USAF’s politics which are more like a religion to him. He’s not allowed to think outside its doctrine.

With Gabel thankfully gone, will Coyle be allowed to fire Johnson? Does he have the stones to do it now, knowing there is no one in a place of strength to fire him?

Nice start to the game. Both teams looking sharp.

Oh, the irony.

I will say after reading your posts that I would not have thought you knew that word, or it’s meaning, so I did gain a little respect for you with that post.

With Gabel thankfully gone, will Coyle be allowed to fire Johnson? Does he have the stones to do it now, knowing there is no one in a place of strength to fire him?
I’m sure the BOR would have something to say about that. It’s not a complete power vacuum where Coyle decides to go off with no oversight.

I’m sure the BOR would have something to say about that. It’s not a complete power vacuum where Coyle decides to go off with no oversight.
It'd be a bad move for Coyle. But if he could get Dutcher, then it'd be worth it.

Maybe the silver lining to SDSU losing is that Dutch is still attainable for us at some point in the future.

Top Bottom