Next Years Backup

I get you are being sarcastic, but I’m not. I used to post here a lot, but the unwritten requirement to worship PJ just got to be too much. The board isn’t going to change, so I changed my habits. 🤷‍♂️

Actually, no sarcasm intended. Some time ago I did choose to stop reading the Off Topic-Politics stuff. It was a good decision.

Actually, no sarcasm intended. Some time ago I did choose to stop reading the Off Topic-Politics stuff. It was a good decision.
Oh, yeah - I need to follow my own advice there 😂😂

I get you are being sarcastic, but I’m not. I used to post here a lot, but the unwritten requirement to worship PJ just got to be too much. The board isn’t going to change, so I changed my habits. 🤷‍♂️

I don't know what you're talking about. Lots of posters bitch about Fleck on this board. I'd say the majority complain about him at least occasionally.

I don't know what you're talking about. Lots of posters bitch about Fleck on this board. I'd say the majority complain about him at least occasionally.
Maybe things have changed? I’m talking pre-COVID times.

kim-kardashian-money.gif

Are you unfamiliar with NIL?
And who exactly is going to be throwing money at AK? It isn't like he is lighting the world on fire when he plays or anything...

And who exactly is going to be throwing money at AK? It isn't like he is lighting the world on fire when he plays or anything...
He showed some flashes in the extended action he has seen. He has a very good arm and the athleticism to create offense.

I can easily see him being enticed by NIL offers.

What about this staff makes you guys think they’d move Knuth ahead of Kramer? They clearly value experience and are reluctant to insert young players. If they move Knuth ahead of Kramer then I think Knuth is going to be pretty legit.

What about this staff makes you guys think they’d move Knuth ahead of Kramer? They clearly value experience and are reluctant to insert young players. If they move Knuth ahead of Kramer then I think Knuth is going to be pretty legit.
That's what people are banking on. They believe that our QB recruiting has gotten better. Kramer will be given every chance to compete with Knuth for the back-up or vica versa.

Who would ever guess Spoof doesn't like PJ.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was his point. He thinks Knuth is pretty legit.

Top Bottom