Next Years Backup

akgo4

Reaction score
Folks, I'm on the west coast so unless I see something here or listen to the game, I don't get a lot of info?.. Assuming AK doesn't his the transfer portal, who is next year's backup QB?

Folks, I'm on the west coast so unless I see something here or listen to the game, I don't get a lot of info?.. Assuming AK doesn't his the transfer portal, who is next year's backup QB?
huh? Why the F would AK even consider a transfer when he is clearly the heir apparent?

Kramer is the one that could end up transferring in which case it would be Knuth as the backup.

Kaliakmanis is our starter for the next three years. Why the heck would he transfer??

I'd say Kramer unless Knuth is pushing AK for the starting spot

huh? Why the F would AK even consider a transfer when he is clearly the heir apparent?

Kramer is the one that could end up transferring in which case it would be Knuth as the backup.
To make more money? To transfer to a school in a location he might like better? To QB a team that passes more? To go to a team he thinks has a better chance to win more? To be at a school with more exposure? Girlfriend? To play under a coach he might like? Who knows? It's easy to move these days.

Bullshiite. I see every game, read every post, and have no issues getting Gophers info.

What’s your play? What’s your game?

Oh yeah, you’re a troll. Never mind.

Fella, you are an idiot for making the accusation. Don't post to prove how non intelligent you are I work in PAC 12 country near Wazzoo. Yes I probably could spend hours away from my job as a school administrator - bit unlike this guy I WORK !!

Kramer is a way worse passer than Morgan. He’s more mobile though.
I think Morgan's biggest issue now is how uncomfortable he looks in the pocket. We would likely have a different kind of offense with Kramer, but I think he would likely get the first nod if AK was injured next year.

Kaliakmanis is our starter for the next three years. Why the heck would he transfer??
kim-kardashian-money.gif

Are you unfamiliar with NIL?

Bullshiite. I see every game, read every post, and have no issues getting Gophers info.

What’s your play? What’s your game?

Oh yeah, you’re a troll. Never mind.
Asking who will be next year’s QB is a troll post? You are a treat.

Next year's backup will quickly become next year's fan favorite. That's how it works.
I don’t spend a ton of time in the FB board anymore, but when I’m here I see you complaining a lot about how others aren’t being proper fans. I will just point out that if you don’t like how typical sports fans behave, then hanging out in a sports message board is a poor choice.

I don’t spend a ton of time in the FB board anymore, but when I’m here I see you complaining a lot about how others aren’t being proper fans. I will just point out that if you don’t like how typical sports fans behave, then hanging out in a sports message board is a poor choice.

Thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom