Newest Gopher recruit

Formo

Sections 109 and 114
Reaction score
21 inches and weighing in at 8lbs, this newest Gopher will be wreaking havoc on opposing teams with his elite abilities to drain their energies. Also, he's kinda good looking.

10273515_10152025742617101_1039725924984655880_n.jpg

10341411_10152032232097101_2592364957614776698_n.jpg

He's just started his 6th day at 7:25 this morning. It's been a crazy, crazy whirlwind since bringing him home.

See, we have just moved this month into our new place in Crystal. No where NEAR unpacked/organized and this last Thursday morning at about 2am my wife wakes me up with the words, "Hun, I think my water broke". At 7:25 later that morning she gave birth to our first child, a boy, Caleb. I'm on leave from work for at least a week, so I've taken this time to get the house as organized/unpacked/cleaned as much as possible while helping momma out whenever needed. We still have more to go, but it's really starting to come together finally.

Anyway, I'm kinda proud of momma and the boy.. Even though I'm still trying to process that I'm actually a father.. :eek:

Good looking healthy boy. Congrats Formo.

That kid better not be crying in my ear the whole game:D That's for all of the old folk to do when we stand up.

Congrats on the Lil' Gopher!

Congrats Formo. Love the gopher feet!

You are one of the good ones, J-dogg. Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Congratulations.

Nice touch to honor Caleb Bak's recent retirement by naming your first born after him. You are a true Gopher fan.

Congrats! Love the Gopher outfit. Cherish the years ahead - as a father of two boys (and now an empty-nester), I can't believe how fast time flys.

Those sleepless nights are over before you know it.

When you go in to "rescue" Caleb when he wakes up in the middle of the night, or any time crying or changing a diaper, wear a cape so he grows up thinking that you're a superhero.

Those sleepless nights are over before you know it.

When you go in to "rescue" Caleb when he wakes up in the middle of the night, or any time crying or changing a diaper, ]wear a cape so he grows up thinking that you're a superhero.

I disagree. Go to him naked so he will see the ugly of life that will keep him a child forever!!!

I see no reason why he can't be naked and still wear a cape.

Congrats! Though, shouldn't this be in the "All Things Class of 2032 Recruiting Thread?!" :D

The best line I heard when my kids were born is to always remember that a Dad is his son's first hero and his daughter's first love. Embrace and cherish that role, and Ski-U-Mah to Mrs. Formo.

Go Formo's!!

Congrats to you and your family! Go Gophers! Got to start 'em young. :)

WOW! That's awesome!

Congratulations man. Thank you for sharing. Very, very cool!

Congrats to you, the 2032 recruiting class is gonna be sick!

Outstanding Formo! Welcome to the parenthood club! All the best to you and the Mrs. and little Caleb. Keep him forever in Maroon and Gold!

We'll be in need of some new top flight Gopher LB recruits after my two sons graduate from the U as All-Americans, both with a pair of Butkus trophies to their names and 8 combined Rose Bowl appearances. ;)

Congrats! Looks like he could benefit from a redshirt year to put on some weight.

Super cool... Congrats on all the life changes, especially the huge news of the little arrival.

That kid better not be crying in my ear the whole game:D That's for all of the old folk to do when we stand up.

Congrats on the Lil' Gopher!

LOL I know right! We are already looking to move again.. the nancys behind us are complete buzzkills and can't even be bothered to be social (tried multiple times to chat with them, they just weren't havin' it). And of course, the constant 'SIT DAOWWWNNNN!' from our friends behind us just was a bit much.

Basically, it's not you.. it's us. lol =D

Top Bottom