New OC ideas ?

gopherhoopsguy

Reaction score
Let's get this going who do u want or like?

I think hire will come this week.. Cleays has his guy already maybe someone he had a lot of trouble figuring out on the defensive side of the ball.

I think this will be a good hire otherwise u don't put your balls on the line. I a, very excited for this!!

I'll go with the guy Tracy's already got lined-up.

supposedly we have ties at tcu, go grab someone from that great offensive staff!

Wonder what pay level could be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If we name 50 possibilities here, anybody think his name would be among the 50? I did see hockey guy Michaletti (so?) throw out PJ Fleck tonight. Former WR at NIU, coached there, now HC at Western Michigan

If we name 50 possibilities here, anybody think his name would be among the 50? I did see hockey guy Michaletti (so?) throw out PJ Fleck tonight. Former WR at NIU, coached there, now HC at Western Michigan

No chance. He's going to be highest paid MAC coach. He's not going to be an OC when he could be a HC at a power 5 soon.

I'd be really surprised if anyone guessed it. Just a hunch.

could it be someone on the staff?

TRESTMAN!!! J/k...more than likely it will be some up and coming WR coach from a power 5 conference or a fired power 5 coach

He will hire someone with strong D1 experience that runs an offensive he thinks is hard to defend. He does not have enough time to let someone grow into the position.

If they did pull Polijan's offer, it tells me Claeys already knows or has a very good idea who his next offensive coordinator will be and the system he wants to run. Maybe he wants to open things up similar to what TCU did, possibly plucking a Big 12 assistant.

Glenn Caruso, Tim Polasek (NDSU), Some unknown MAC OC, Josh Henson (Missouri),

Did he honestly say that? Dear Lord.

Bob Cole, NIU
Sonny Cumbie, TCU (was TT's Coordinator vs MN in Car Care Bowl)
Matt Lubick, Oregon

He will hire someone with strong D1 experience that runs an offensive he thinks is hard to defend. He does not have enough time to let someone grow into the position.

Agree with this, Claeys only has 2-3 years to prove he can do something. My guess is he will go after someone proven.

Agreed. That's the MAC. Regarding the WMU head coach.

Remember....we play in the cold in November. It has to be an offense that won't run us aground then.

I know an up and coming TE coach that's a helluva recruiter.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom