New Hockey Commitment

Cammarata/Guertler/Lettieri - Personally, I would not like to bring in all 3.

Well JackiO... they brought in all three. Hopefully that is OK with you. :)

Cammarata committed to the Gophers. Although not surprising, it is a major catch. This staff is on a big time recruiting roll right now.

Well JackiO... they brought in all three. Hopefully that is OK with you. :)

Cammarata committed to the Gophers. Although not surprising, it is a major catch. This staff is on a big time recruiting roll right now.

LOL. I don't think I know what I was thinking when I wrote that. Pretty insane recruiting class right now. I'm a pretty happy camper.

P.S I was going to ask you a Q about Cammaratta: When he tried out for the national development program, was he turned down or did he choose not to go that route. If he was turned down, do you know why?

LOL. I don't think I know what I was thinking when I wrote that. Pretty insane recruiting class right now. I'm a pretty happy camper.

P.S I was going to ask you a Q about Cammaratta: When he tried out for the national development program, was he turned down or did he choose not to go that route. If he was turned down, do you know why?

Heard various things but not enough background on it to give you a great answer. Needless to say, I don't think it is hurt him one iota. Playing well at Waterloo.

Heard various things but not enough background on it to give you a great answer. Needless to say, I don't think it is hurt him one iota. Playing well at Waterloo.

Yea he is playing pretty insane for his size and age in that league. on the other hand Michaelson....his development is disturbing right now. You would think his current situation would light a fire under him...It will be interesting to see what happens there.

Yep. Michael Brodzinski committed. A little surprised as I thought they'd hold off on the defense for a bit but I'm not gonna complain. :)

So what is this I hear that sheehy was on an official with Wisconsin last night?

So what is this I hear that sheehy was on an official with Wisconsin last night?

Unofficial visit. Can't take an official visit til senior year. I'm not concerned.

Apparently Parker Reno was at their game last night too.

Unofficial visit. Can't take an official visit til senior year. I'm not concerned.

Apparently Parker Reno was at their game last night too.

Wouldn't you think with the addition of Brodzinski that ship has sailed with Reno? He put up most of his points in the elite league playing against inferior competition also....

Sheehy recently popped onto my radar so I really know nothing about him but his scoring ability as a sophomore in the elite league this year was really impressive. It appears that he has all the makings to be a big time prospect I assume? Are we going to be pushing hard for him?

@grhrsports: Grand Rapids defenseman Jake Bischoff has verbally committed to the university of Minnesota. #Gophers

Go Gophers!!

Hoping for a response from Hammy on this one:

You alluded to the fact that there is a lot of talent that will be coming through the pipeline shortly with gopher ties. Besides Jack Ramsey, Gersich, and Rem Pitlick who are the others you are talking about?

Maybe they are who you were talking about....nonetheless. What kind of interest have we shown in Ramsey and Pitlick because obviously we are going to be hard after Gersich.

Holy cow that 2013 crop of recruits Lucia has coming in is unbelieveable. Of course, there is a lot of time between now and when they officially become Gophers and you never know how things might shake out over the next couple of years. But my goodness that class, at least for now, looks beastly. Fasching, Cammarata, Guertler, Brodzinski and Lettieri in the same class? Not really much more that needs to be said there. Plus I read that Clint Lewis, who is Fasching's teammate on the USA U-17 team is very interested as well.

Top Bottom