New Food and Drink Offerings at Huntington Bank Stadium

I'm going to try to make that burger a priority this Thursday.
It's worth it. There's a Parlor on Seventh Street a few blocks west of Xcel Center. I pretty much cut out red meat from my diet 3-4 years ago. Parlor burger would be one of the first things I would go for...

That looks good. What I like and hard to find is a spicier sausage. Most people prefer to buy brats. Target field has Kramarczuk (although not their spiciest) and at least Sheboygan Polish Sausage. Most places, hotdog or brat. Supply and demand, give consumers what they want, a cheaper hotdog.

Thank you Gophers stadium!!!

I was thrilled to discover BOTH Italian sausage and Cajun sausage. Excellent!

Attachments

• 20240829_214135.jpg
    20240829_214135.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 2

really disappointed that water is around $4.40 something in my opinion water should be set at a certain price especially for hot weather games. I believe EAA Oshkosh has mandated that all water be sold at $2 to prevent medical related issues.

Pleasantly surprised that they took out one of the concessions stands by 211 and made it a "Hall of Faves" where one can walk in and access beer/drinks from coolers as well as hot dogs, brats and popcorn from the shelves. Then you pay the cashier as you go out. Seemed like a good idea, although I didn't use it last night I expect to before long.

Can anyone attest to whether this sped up or slowed down the process during halftime?

Pleasantly surprised that they took out one of the concessions stands by 211 and made it a "Hall of Faves" where one can walk in and access beer/drinks from coolers as well as hot dogs, brats and popcorn from the shelves. Then you pay the cashier as you go out. Seemed like a good idea, although I didn't use it last night I expect to before long.

Can anyone attest to whether this sped up or slowed down the process during halftime?
I did not try it at half time but even non half time ... that place was WAY FASTER than ever... so nice.

And they had FOOD READY.

I hope it holds up for non delayed games and such. That would be a huge improvement.

I had a hilarious experience ordering walleye fingers where the lady at the register kept calling back to four people standing around chatting for drinks and it took her yelling to them like four times for them to get drinks ... classic.

Last edited:

really disappointed that water is around $4.40 something in my opinion water should be set at a certain price especially for hot weather games. I believe EAA Oshkosh has mandated that all water be sold at $2 to prevent medical related issues.
Wat?

I procured a bucket of bacon cheese curds from a stand by Gate C. I didn't care for them. And, each of my guests took one but declined to take another when I offered.
Overdone with a burned taste to them. Time to change the oil. I give them a 5.

I had never sat over in the 103-104 sections before —- hopping down to the beer tents below the scoreboard with a corndog to boot was kind of nice.

I procured a bucket of bacon cheese curds from a stand by Gate C. I didn't care for them. And, each of my guests took one but declined to take another when I offered.
Overdone with a burned taste to them. Time to change the oil. I give them a 5.
Cheese curds are so ubiquitous and ... so many are not great.

It's noteworthy when they're actually GOOD.

I had never sat over in the 103-104 sections before —- hopping down to the beer tents below the scoreboard with a corndog to boot was kind of nice.
This kind of goes back to my earlier post that it's all about timing and where to go.

First game in 5 years since I live out of state and the popcorn was stale! The chicken tenders were ok though.

I heard the Parlour Burger and fries are a good price at HBS, but I haven't heard any taste reviews.

Can anyone confirm the quality?

I heard the Parlour Burger and fries are a good price at HBS, but I haven't heard any taste reviews.

Can anyone confirm the quality?
It gets a lot of praise here.

Storms kept me from it this last time but I will soon!

One of my biggest complaints with HBS is the water situation. Target Field has water stations and they advertise every radio broadcast to bring your water bottle and get the free filtered water. Meanwhile, you cannot bring in sealed water bottles or even empty reusable water bottles to HBS. I’ve sent emails to Coyle to no avail. Security has made me leave empty Nalgene bottles at the gate which is asinine when you have three young kids all wanting water. I now wrap sealed water bottles in my blanket to hide them and bring in empty solo cups (which they luckily have yet to make me throw out at security).

Water is set at a certain price. You just don’t like that price.

Top Bottom