New Food and Drink Offerings at Huntington Bank Stadium

GopherLady

Reaction score
The best day at Huntington Bank Stadium is when the #Gophers beat Iowa or Wisconsin (or Penn State when they’re ranked #4)!The best guaranteed win is when they preview the new offerings for the media!

They have kept elevating the food and drinks each year, and this year is no exception. Chris, Jen, Mike, Chef Jolene and the entire staff truly love what they do and want to give guests the best experience.

This is also the 1st year there is a liquor option, with 3 batch Gray Duck Vodka cocktails...as well as 27 seltzers, wine, beer.

Last edited:

I'm a sucker for getting excited about new foods.

And then disappointed by the lines and slowness at the stadium.

Last year I went to get one of my favorites, the walleye fingers, and on two occasions: "sorry we don't have them yet, they haven't brought them up to us".... like guys ... wtf.

Let alone if I just needs something like chicken strips for the kids, they come out of the back like they're cooking them one at a time or something. Big stand, they make like 5 things total ... no food coming out from the back. 🤷‍♀️

I tailgate and am usually full, and to my personal alcohol limit by the time I get to the stadium. I use the game to “dry out” for the drive home and I typically don’t have the appetite to buy food.

But, at least a couple times per year I do buy a hot dog. When I do, I am reminded what a pain it is with the lines and service. So the annual “new foods at the stadium” announcements are mostly lost on me. I’d say just concentrate on serving what you have quickly and thinking through things enough to have water available on hot days and hot chocolate on cold days. It all seems simple but has been a multi year challenge at the bank.

The best day at Huntington Bank Stadium is when the #Gophers beat Iowa or Wisconsin (or Penn State when they’re ranked #4)!The best guaranteed win is when they preview the new offerings for the media!

They have kept elevating the food and drinks each year, and this year is no exception. Chris, Jen, Mike, Chef Jolene and the entire staff truly love what they do and want to give guests the best experience.

This is also the 1st year there is a liquor option, with 3 batch Gray Duck Vodka cocktails...as well as 27 seltzers, wine, beer.

That looks good. What I like and hard to find is a spicier sausage. Most people prefer to buy brats. Target field has Kramarczuk (although not their spiciest) and at least Sheboygan Polish Sausage. Most places, hotdog or brat. Supply and demand, give consumers what they want, a cheaper hotdog.

As all these annual concessions "horror" stories get regurgitated, I dutifully respond that I rarely have an issue getting a beer or food at these games in a timely fashion. It is all about timing and where to go.

As all these annual concessions "horror" stories get regurgitated, I dutifully respond that I rarely have an issue getting a beer or food at these games in a timely fashion. It is all about timing and where to go.
Let us know where you are finding your bottled water when they run out of bottled water on hot days.

I think people generally don’t like as consumers to have come up with a plan involving timing and location to get a $12 beer.

It is a business right?

I think people generally don’t like as consumers to have come up with a plan involving timing and location to get a $12 beer.

It is a business right?
Good grief. I literally go during the TV timeouts or a bit before or after the quarter beaks. Not rocket science. Been going to the top for years where you can literally watch the game while in line (short lines).

Good grief. I literally go during the TV timeouts or a bit before or after the quarter beaks. Not rocket science. Been going to the top for years where you can literally watch the game while in line (short lines).
And I think that is great for you but doesn’t seem to be a reason why they can’t try to do things better?

The top concourse is the best kept secret at HBS.

psst...elevator
How effective is the elevator?

Way back in the day, for many years, I used to have to take someone in a wheelchair up the elevator ... it was a long wait / slow ... I kinda wrote off the elevator for any other use after that.

How effective is the elevator?

Way back in the day, for many years, I used to have to take someone in a wheelchair up the elevator ... it was a long wait / slow ... I kinda wrote off the elevator for any other use after that.
Pretty good, I'd say. I rarely sit during games, and spend my time walking around watching the game from different vantage points, so I probably take it going up at least once during a game, and I think it's pretty effective.

Beer is never a problem. The beer guys know what they're doing. It's the 37 volunteers in food concessions standing around that are clueless. And to feel like they're doing something they must each get a turn touching your order before it gets to you. The cheese curd stand in the West Plaza last year was painful.

I've generally do fine with lines, obviously have had issues. Same with getting in, some games I fly right in, even big crowd, others I've missed first quarter

I get the parlour burger though, support NIL fund baby, hopefully that is still happening...and it's a good burger

I've generally do fine with lines, obviously have had issues. Same with getting in, some games I fly right in, even big crowd, others I've missed first quarter

I get the parlour burger though, support NIL fund baby, hopefully that is still happening...and it's a good burger
I'm going to try to make that burger a priority this Thursday.

I miss the cup of chili when it gets cold. That stuff was great.

I tailgate and am usually full, and to my personal alcohol limit by the time I get to the stadium. I use the game to “dry out” for the drive home and I typically don’t have the appetite to buy food.

But, at least a couple times per year I do buy a hot dog. When I do, I am reminded what a pain it is with the lines and service. So the annual “new foods at the stadium” announcements are mostly lost on me. I’d say just concentrate on serving what you have quickly and thinking through things enough to have water available on hot days and hot chocolate on cold days. It all seems simple but has been a multi year challenge at the bank.
Though there are definitely challenges, I think it is still better than the Metro Dome.

I miss the cheesesteak's they use to have on the plaza

Top Bottom