New Brick By Brick Episode

Another great piece of work by these guys. So jacked up for Saturday!

aaron hill is my new favorite player.

"The Program" Brick by Brick: Gopher Football 2013 (Episode 14)

The new one is out!

Enjoy...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SOol2HHbHeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry guys, I'm partially slow today, hence re-posting...and our board is partially too busy...I don't scroll down far enough, there has been so much action and excitement leading up to this game.

Another awesome video! They do such a good job with these! :clap:

Coach Miller said we haven't played our best defensive game yet and here we are 4-2 in the B1G and 8-2 overall.

Maybe I just want to imagine this, but what would happen if we put everything together Saturday? Here we are playing great teams at the end of the season(which doesn't always happen) and knowing we haven't even reached our potential. Fun year and another great video.

Coach Miller said we haven't played our best defensive game yet and here we are 4-2 in the B1G and 8-2 overall.

Maybe I just want to imagine this, but what would happen if we put everything together Saturday? Here we are playing great teams at the end of the season(which doesn't always happen) and knowing we haven't even reached our potential. Fun year and another great video.
If we play two games as well as we can play in all phases we end the season 10-2. I'd settle for one against the Badgers!

We're going to miss Aaron Hill next year. A 4.0 student who I believe will graduate with a Master's degree, and a damn good football player and leader. If he has any interest in coaching I hope we keep him around. Regardless, he'll be successful in whatever he does.

Hopefully I don't get too much crap for saying this, but personally I don't believe this is the year we take the axe back. I think we're close. Whether it's next year, two years from now, etc., these seniors will deserve some credit for it for instilling this new-found attitude that this program can be great. You can feel it turning around day by day. Obviously Kill and his staff deserve credit, but Hill, Vereen, and company are a special group of guys.

I love it! I bet ol "aw shucks" Bill Miller can recruit a bit too! He is a closer, and if he is selling...................bring your wallet!

SKI U MAH!

'90 ALUM

Character

I just love the type of kids Kill, etc are bringing into Minnesota. I am a huge Vereen fan because he seems like such a quality person. I compare the snip-its of our players vs. SEC stars like Trent Richardson and it is night and day difference in their ability to express themselves. Minnesota will not turn out as many NFL players, but the education and maturity they get from attending the U will guarantee they will be successful in life.

... these seniors will deserve some credit for it for instilling this new-found attitude that this program can be great. You can feel it turning around day by day. Obviously Kill and his staff deserve credit, but Hill, Vereen, and company are a special group of guys.

Times are changing, but I've always felt in college football your senior class determines your success. Kill (and others) have called this a "young team," and it's true in the sense that the upperclassmen are not his recruits. But, lately he's said several things about the senior class buying in quickly and that's why we're in the position we are this week. I think they bought in because this staff has done it everywhere. The kids expected it here. There have been comments about the previous staff not having as clearly defined plan. Plus, I think the Kill system just makes good football sense to the players. When they do what they're coached to do, the results are there. I hope fans pay attention this Saturday to the seniors. There are going to be some B1G shoes to fill.

I just love the type of kids Kill, etc are bringing into Minnesota. I am a huge Vereen fan because he seems like such a quality person. I compare the snip-its of our players vs. SEC stars like Trent Richardson and it is night and day difference in their ability to express themselves. Minnesota will not turn out as many NFL players, but the education and maturity they get from attending the U will guarantee they will be successful in life.

Good point...but, Kill and his staff have sent players to the NFL at every level. I thought it was interesting last night watching the NIU game and the talk about Lynch being compared to Tebow. Lynch has made it clear he wants to play on Sundays and will do whatever it takes to get on the field. Tebow wouldn't and isn't playing on Sundays. MarQueis is a great example, too.

Top Bottom