Need your help - Mark Cuban trying to come to the rescue - AXS - Need local comcast #

AXSTV Channel info:

DirecTV: 340
Dish Network: 362
Comcast (Mpls): 420 & 875 (HD ONLY)
Comcast (St. Paul): 268 & 875 (HD ONLY)

Those are the only ones I know about so far -- I don't know anything about Charter/Time Warner/all these other operators.

Anyone have any updates for AXS in the Northern Metro (Brooklyn Park Area Comcast)? Not finding the reported channel. Would much prefer to watch it on the tv rather than my computer.

Anyone have any updates for AXS in the Northern Metro (Brooklyn Park Area Comcast)? Not finding the reported channel. Would much prefer to watch it on the tv rather than my computer.

Stocker I am in your area and it is on 268 and 875. It says NfL redone but it is AXS

AXSTV Channel info:

DirecTV: 340
Dish Network: 362
Comcast (Mpls): 420 & 875 (HD ONLY)
Comcast (St. Paul): 268 & 875 (HD ONLY)

Those are the only ones I know about so far -- I don't know anything about Charter/Time Warner/all these other operators.

770 on Charter. HD Ultra View tier(or something like that). $5 per month pro-rated daily, plus $1.99 set-up fee.

HD only.

I was wrong, comcast in EP has had the channel, 420, for the last month or so at least. Good to go here. Ski-U-Mah!

I never knew I had this channel, but when I checked...Boom, there it is. Everyone is welcome at my house.

Me, 3. Crossing my fingers that at 2:30 those channels are showing the game on Comcast (Golden Valley).

Guys. Mine 268 and 875 are on. I am watching Mizzou Stanford. Perhaps you need to add a tier for today that gets you Nfl redone. When I look on guide it says off air but as I said it is on.

Major props to everyone that got this game on in the St. Paul area on Comcast. Visiting the family for Thanksgiving just got infinitely more tolerable now that I don't have to carry a laptop with me streaming firstrowsports for the afternoon.

Guys. Mine 268 and 875 are on. I am watching Mizzou Stanford. Perhaps you need to add a tier for today that gets you Nfl redone. When I look on guide it says off air but as I said it is on.

Does the guide still say NFLRD? It's possible they are simply flipping it on for the Gophers game. That's what the email earlier made it sound like.

The email from the AXS rep said that it should be available by 8:00 AM, and if not, to contact her. I'm in the SE Metro and it still says NFLRD - Not Authorized.

Does the guide still say NFLRD? It's possible they are simply flipping it on for the Gophers game. That's what the email earlier made it sound like.

In guide it is still NFL red zone but current show says off air. As I mentioned I am currently watching the Stanford mizzou game. I am highly skeptical that it will suddenly turn on at 230 but you never know.

Also, I find it a bit frustrating that the average Joe could reach out to Mark Cuban and plead for the game to be available, and get a positive response from him. Why isnt someone in the U athletic department doing this months ago when the game was announced?

Also, I find it a bit frustrating that the average Joe could reach out to Mark Cuban and plead for the game to be available, and get a positive response from him. Why isnt someone in the U athletic department doing this months ago when the game was announced?

That wasn't Mark Cuban.

That wasn't Mark Cuban.

Why are you such a hater From the Barn. Mark Cuban is known to reply it his emails. Does it piss you off that someone could actually take the initiative to help out his fellow gopher fans. I have the AXS on but am back here trying to help others

Because it says "on behalf of". It wasn't him.

He sent me another email this morning that doesn't say on behalf of. Asked that I tweet and message Comcast to add AXS and said they have he tournament as well. At he end of the day I don't really care if it was or wasn't him, I care that I can now watch the game

Why are you such a hater From the Barn. Mark Cuban is known to reply it his emails. Does it piss you off that someone could actually take the initiative to help out his fellow gopher fans. I have the AXS on but am back here trying to help others

Agreed. FTB often comes off this way. I appreciate your work gophergv, whether it was Mark Cuban or FTB's Mom. Good work.

Thanks El Amin Fan. Over at GI someone said they called Comcast and were told it would go live at 2:20 or 2:30.

It's on in my Brooklyn Park area on the hd redzone channel!

Me, 3. Crossing my fingers that at 2:30 those channels are showing the game on Comcast (Golden Valley).

It is not showing because you don't have access to NFL Red Zone, I was told if you upgrade you would see it, based on others though hopefully it pops up, I am doubting it.

If it says "NFLRD- not authorized" will it still come on at 2:30?

Doesn't sound like it. Several of us are seeing it (those who have red zone I assume) and some don't. I haven't gotten it to come on yet. However, comcast may activate the channel for everyone at 2:30, who knows. I am ready to stream it.

Doesn't sound like it. Several of us are seeing it (those who have red zone I assume) and some don't. I haven't gotten it to come on yet. However, comcast may activate the channel for everyone at 2:30, who knows. I am ready to stream it.

where can it be streamed.

where can it be streamed.

frontrowsports.eu

click on basketball and scroll down. don't click the hd streaming, it's a hoax. click link one......should work.

Top Bottom