Nebraska fans convinced Minnesota will win Saturday

+1

Minnesota to Nebraska is a lateral move? On what planet? Not only do they have some of the best facilities in all of college, Bo still wins 9 games every year. When was the last time the Gophers won 9 games? '03?

And one of the most passionate fan bases in the country.

I agree that the Nebraska fans that I interacted with at TCF last year were very nice. It's cool that they are giving the Gophers some respect for this week's game. I think the talent level is very even with the Gophers having the edge on defense and Nebraska with an edge on offense. Special teams gives the Gophers the overall edge!

+1

Minnesota to Nebraska is a lateral move? On what planet? Not only do they have some of the best facilities in all of college, Bo still wins 9 games every year. When was the last time the Gophers won 9 games? '03?

Agree it would definitely not be a lateral move by any stretch of the imagination as Nebraska Football is college football royalty. They are not able to dominate the way they used to but they are the only game in town with about as passionate a fan base as you will find anywhere in sports.

This is a much better team then what they showed against Wisconsin on Saturday. We can beat them but I think there are a lot of fans looking at that Wisconsin game and thinking we are going to walk out of Lincoln with an easy W. Their defense is nothing spectacular but when their offense gets rolling it can be really tough to stop. Will need to start fast and keep them from getting any kind of confidence. It is definitely a winnable game but it won't be easy.

to all the Gopher fans who are predicting victory based on last week's Nebraska game - the Vikes fans were saying the same thing about the Bears, and we all know how that turned out.

I think there are a lot of fans looking at that Wisconsin game and thinking we are going to walk out of Lincoln with an easy W.

Not sure I have seen one post or heard a single Gopher fan say this.

Right with you. Rutgers or Purdue might be a lateral move but Nebraska is a top 4 big 10 job.

So will mn if kill stays and continues to build.... sleeping giant! Imagine if mn wins the west 4-6 times in the next ten years and big champs 2-3 times....

Top Bottom