Nebby pounding Iowa

Well—my brother who lives in Iowa and is a big time Hawkeye fan ( the guy that I get a boat load of shi-from every time we play them) disagrees with you all the way —and I do as well. Cooper DeJean —a sophomore has 4 interceptions—plays a nasty CB position —is all over the field. If he would have played yesterday the two long touchdowns left totally open would not have happened. Remember the kid that was defending their punts in the Gopher game—downed the ball two times on our 2 or 3 yard line—yes that was Cooper DeJean. The kid fields their punts as well—I think he had one real nice return against the Gophers. As far as an overall impact player for them —yes he is better than Moss and Campbell I
Dejean might not have the most nfl upside but he is no question their most important player

And this person knew that how?
Not sure, take with whatever grain of salt you like.

But didn’t Sun Country add flights that were down in the morning back in the evening same day?

To me that jibes with Minnesotans. Save a thousand bucks to deny yourself a significantly better experience and be rushed, they’ll go for that.

Not sure, take with whatever grain of salt you like.

But didn’t Sun Country add flights that were down in the morning back in the evening same day?

To me that jibes with Minnesotans. Save a thousand bucks to deny yourself a significantly better experience and be rushed, they’ll go for that.

No idea. I'm pointing specifically to attendance at the game. Minnesota/Auburn drew just about as well as Penn State/Arkansas. Trying to shoehorn in some completely unprovable narrative like 'Gophers fans didn't spend as much money though' is silly and nonsensical.

It might not be probable, but if our fanbase gets a reputation for not traveling well and being cheap, bowls will want to avoid us like the plague.

Top Bottom