Nduka Onyeali

JackiO

Reaction score
The linebacker Nduka Onyeali from Colorado has been raised on rivals to the #39 outside linebacker in the country and pushed from a 5.6 to a 5.7. I really, really want this guy to commit. He looks like an absolute beast and at 6'1 240 with a 4.5 40, would be a roving tank in the middle of the field.

Judging from insiders at the game who were around him when he attended for his official, it seems like Brewster has a huge in with his family so I am really feeling good about him playing for our team. Anyone else? thoughts? Do you think that he is looking at our lack of depth at linebacker next year as a huge selling point?

The linebacker Nduka Onyeali from Colorado has been raised on rivals to the #39 outside linebacker in the country and pushed from a 5.6 to a 5.7. I really, really want this guy to commit. He looks like an absolute beast and at 6'1 240 with a 4.5 40, would be a roving tank in the middle of the field.

Judging from insiders at the game who were around him when he attended for his official, it seems like Brewster has a huge in with his family so I am really feeling good about him playing for our team. Anyone else? thoughts? Do you think that he is looking at our lack of depth at linebacker next year as a huge selling point?

Onyeali wants to play DE and that's supposedly the position that we're recruiting him as.

Well, we recruited Hageman as a tight end because he really wanted to play that position but we all know how that has turned out. Either way, he would be a huge get for this team.

With our lack of depth at DE next season the depth chart has got to look appealing. Regarding projected position, Brewster just brings in super athletes and then finds a way to use them.

With our lack of depth at DE next season the depth chart has got to look appealing. Regarding projected position, Brewster just brings in super athletes and then finds a way to use them.

I agree. But here is another thing. Brewster still has yet to garner a significant Defensive recruit for this class. Look at our top committed players on rivals and they are all on the offensive side of the ball. You could argue Lamonte Edwards but when I watched him on FSN he looked great as a running back, but not so much playing line backer where he didn't make any plays and got pushed back easily.

Top Bottom