NDSU-gophers III SOLD OUT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heading up to Ottertail this weekend. Can you do me a favor and not go to Zorbaz, so my children can be safe?

It's true, really. Not many people have threatened a politician before.
Lakes never did answer the question of whether those nice state troopers let him turn on the sirens in the squad car when they picked him up for questioning in that matter.

Lakes never did answer the question of whether those nice state troopers let him turn on the sirens in the squad car when they picked him up for questioning in that matter.

Or whether his bosses at Fox in Fargo know that they are employing a domestic terrorist.

The funny thing is, UND is absolutely NDSUs biggest rivalry. Just because NDSU went D-1 first, some try to claim they arent rivals anymore. They know that now that UND is D-1, they will start waxing the Bison again.

And LakesBison, everytime I have been in DL this summer I have seen a ton more Gopher gear than anything, distantly followed by UND.

...It's only sold out cause there is nothing to do up here in Fargo. "TONS OF DEMAND FOR IT"...translated... I'm from Fargo and I can't wait to get the hell out of this stupid town and go have some fun in a REAL city.

I agree, the city of Fargo does suck.

I disagree, however, with the poster that said Minnesota is going to win by 40 plus, or at least that's what he insinuated. I think we as fans need to be confident in our team, but not cocky. I'm pretty sure Mississippi fans were pretty cocky before playing Jacksonville State last season and we all know what happened there. And I hate bringing this up, but I'm sure Kansas fans were pretty cocky before hosting NDSU last season, and, well, we all know what happened there. With so many players from our state on the NDSU roster, the reality remains that the Bison players are going to play like they have something to prove. Imagine what it's going to be like for a kid like Marcus Williams to come back to his hometown (he's from Hopkins) and play against the team you grew up cheering for in front of friends and family at a packed TCF.

With that said, I am confident Minnesota will win this game. Our quarterback will be the best athlete those guys see all season and our defense will be too much to handle. Northern Iowa is picked to win the Missouri Football Conference (I think) and I'd like to believe we are better than the Panthers ;)

What I wrote on Championshipsubdivision wasnt in reference to gopherhole.

Oh. I didn't realize it wasn't in reference to GopherHole. So let's see how this played out.

Thread Title - lakesbison outed by Minnesota board

Post 1 - You may want to read the entire thread, but just follow the link in the first post on page 8 (includes link to GopherHole - but no link in the post referenced).

Post 2 - Sounds like lakes is a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# in real life, and it isn't just an internet tough guy thing. He has a three page long driving record in Minnesota...which is the least of his worries I would gather - considering he apparently has a drivers license in North Dakota AND Minnesota - a federal offense.

Post 3 - Lakes, did you channel your inner Medea and go upside his head with your purse?

Post 4 - Wow, didn't know he was 38. What a pathetic *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

Post 5 - Holy sh#t, I just remembered that my dream last night had an appearance from lakes (even though I have no idea what he looks like). What a disturbing thought...

Post 6 - Posted by lakesbison - Jealous Hating Mother F**** thats all it is.

Ive done more in my life than most any of these pathetic losers who go dig up **** on me.

thats a FACT JACK.

Not sure if cyclonefanatic is a user on that board, or the name of a message board, but nowhere on that page does cyclone or cyclonefanatic appear.

Now, how was this not in reference to GopherHole?

60%+ of our students are minnesota
80% of our athletes are minnesota

as dpodoll already pointed out your numbers are terrible miscalculations. according to this article from the wall street journal that has been on the front page of the academic site for at least a month (you know ndsu is a school and not just sport teams right?) all states other than nd combined only account for 55% of the ndsu student body.

But college students are flocking here in ever greater numbers. Out-of-state students account for about 55% of the 14,500 enrolled at North Dakota State University, as well as at similarly sized University of North Dakota in Grand Forks. Nonresident students at North Dakota's 11 public colleges constitute a higher ratio than in almost every other state.

but hey, 60% of the time it works every time right?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304231204576406042109860376.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Holy sh#t, I just remembered that my dream last night had an appearance from lakes (even though I have no idea what he looks like). What a disturbing thought...

He looks a lot like McLovin from the film, "Superbad". Look for a McLovin clone wearing an NDSU football jersey.

McLovin.jpg

The gophers will probably win by a 3 or 7 points. I think the Bison have a great chance, but we'll need a break or two to pull off the upset. If we were to play the gophers the first game of the season, I'd like our chances a little more.

Rivarly???? thats just crazy talk.

On a side note, I have a cabin on Cotton lake by Detroit lakes and you see more NDSU and UND gear than Minnesota gear. Its not even close.

The gophers will probably win by a 3 or 7 points. I think the Bison have a great chance, but we'll need a break or two to pull off the upset. If we were to play the gophers the first game of the season, I'd like our chances a little more.

On a side note, I have a cabin on Cotton lake by Detroit lakes and you see more NDSU and UND gear than Minnesota gear. Its not even close.

That reminds me to stay away from Cotton Lake, because I do not socialize with dumb $hits.

Sorry if someone else mentioned this. I had no interest in plowing throw this thread. Just wanted to note that yesterday there were some ticket available for the game. In Section 246 as a matter of fact.

Don't know how or why. Maybe it's as simple as unlike Nebraska fans who will apparently go to great lengths and pay idiot bounties to see their team play (see Notre Dame game), NDSU fans apparently want to get their tickets at a discount. :eek:

So, apparently like the guy who started it, this thread is bogus.:drink:

wow DL guy, why dont you get off your trailer house cabin and look around once?

the rest of you need a reality check. I have done nothing wrong on here or on a police report, haters will always try and bring the popular kids down. its the way this world works.

jackmd.... your from hobo-ville brookings sd, you have nothing.

Facts still remain... and you guys just dont get it. ALOT OF NDSU FANS ARE GOPHER FANS...and we will remain gopher fans despite the 4 or 5 of you that antagonize us.

I have done nothing wrong on here or on a police report

Really?

From the Case/Incident Report dated 1/12/2011
Joann from the sheriffs office indicated that he (you, Sam) had one alcohol related offense...(separate violation than the next one).
His (you again, Sam) ND driving record indicates that he was arrested for DUI in 2007 and 1 speeding citation 80/75 in 2008.
His MN driving history is 3 pages long and will be faxed with report...

Would you like me to provide the link with all this, your home address, car description, plate number and cell phone number?

I would be more than happy to do that, but I'll make a deal with you. Go away, and I won't post that link.

You're a chronic liar and a POS, and you simply are not welcome here. You clearly can't take a hint.

Hilarious. Nice try, tool. No cabin, just a normal 5 bedroom lake home.

I for one grew up IN Detroit Lakes, unlike you who pretends to be from there. In that region, not many people care about NDSU. I know plenty of people who graduated from NDSU, including my mother, who couldnt give two sh!ts about that school. UND has a much larger following than NDSU in that region due to the fact UND actually has a D-1 program to cheer for. (hockey) But you can think whatever you want. Everyone here knows you are dilusional anyways.

That reminds me to stay away from Cotton Lake, because I do not socialize with dumb $hits.

Don, it's just LB posting under his brand-new moniker. Gophers win by three touchdowns, with Q on the bench mid-third quarter.

Stay classy, unregistered user. Your a real tough guy, ill be at tcf 3,4 times this year, cmon over and chat.

1 in 7 minnesotans have a dui. And so I, speed alot.

How is this relevant to this game being sold out and demand is staggering, you cant find a ticket, let alone pay less than $150/tic, this game should be played annually

Stay classy, unregistered user. Your a real tough guy, ill be at tcf 3,4 times this year, cmon over and chat.

How is this relevant to this game being sold out and demand is staggering, you cant find a ticket, let alone pay less than $150/tic, this game should be played annually

It is as relevant to Gopher football as pretty much anything you post here.

However, it is perfectly relevant to the (false) statement you made when you wrote: "I have done nothing wrong on here or on a police report". Not that anyone here needed further proof that you are an inveterate liar.

You are in a very small minority that thinks this game should be played annually.

1 in 7 minnesotans have a dui.
Assuming this stat is true (which is really hard to do given your penchant for making up numbers) then 1 in 7 Minnesotans is a giant dbag of epic proportions. So what? You want a medal or a cookie for being a jacka**?

Again, the only demand for this game is from UND fans, which at least one of which (yourself) is a domestic terrorist.

How many Minnesotans threaten politicians, are too spineless to use their own name, and then call out posters on the internet for their "toughness"?

(1) I doubt anyone wants to hang out with you at the game. The only thing that sounds worse than being around someone who constantly spews info about NDSU is someone who constantly spews completely made up info about NDSU.

(2) You're either a liar or a complete moron (probably a combo of the two). The things you lie about are so easily refuted by simply using google. Keep up the good work!

(3) Hopefully the Gophers never play the game again. I don't even mean it because you're annoying. I generally root for NDSU because of the MN kids. However, their game with us, helps them and could potentially hurt us (there are kids who get more exposed to NDSU who might be walk-on candidates). It's probably not a big deal, but we really get nothing out of this arraingment.

wow you 2-3 guys are just losers. but its ok, you are NOT INDICTATIVE of the great fans of Minnesota you are only 2-3 chumps acting tough on the internet.

Thankfully most gopher fans are fun and nice to hang with, ill stay clear of you 2-3 guys, enjoy your circle jerk.

IM OFF TO WEFEST VIP BABY, BITCHES AND BOOZE... SEE YOU SUCKERS LATER!

wow you 2-3 guys are just losers. but its ok, you are NOT INDICTATIVE of the great fans of Minnesota you are only 2-3 chumps acting tough on the internet.

Thankfully most gopher fans are fun and nice to hang with, ill stay clear of you 2-3 guys, enjoy your circle jerk.

IM OFF TO WEFEST VIP BABY, BITCHES AND BOOZE... SEE YOU SUCKERS LATER!

Now LB when at WeFest if a girl (or sheep) is lying passed out it does not mean you have the ok to touch them. Also you are quite hypocritical of yourself throughout all of your posts in this thread. At least it made for an entertaining read during my lunch break. And a lunch break LB is something you take to eat food during this thing called work.

the rest of you need a reality check. I have done nothing wrong on here or on a police report, haters will always try and bring the popular kids down. its the way this world works.

jackmd.... your from hobo-ville brookings sd, you have nothing.

Facts still remain... and you guys just dont get it. ALOT OF NDSU FANS ARE GOPHER FANS...and we will remain gopher fans despite the 4 or 5 of you that antagonize us.

You are calling Brookings, SD hobo-ville? Fargo is the same damn thing, except more ho-bos. Seriously, Fargo is the most hickish/ho-bo town I've ever been around. I (unfortunately) lived there for awhile.

Really?

From the Case/Incident Report dated 1/12/2011
Joann from the sheriffs office indicated that he (you, Sam) had one alcohol related offense...(separate violation than the next one).
His (you again, Sam) ND driving record indicates that he was arrested for DUI in 2007 and 1 speeding citation 80/75 in 2008.
His MN driving history is 3 pages long and will be faxed with report...

Would you like me to provide the link with all this, your home address, car description, plate number and cell phone number?

I would be more than happy to do that, but I'll make a deal with you. Go away, and I won't post that link.

You're a chronic liar and a POS, and you simply are not welcome here. You clearly can't take a hint.

Dude, lakesbison seems like a moron, but this might be a little much.

Dude, lakesbison seems like a moron, but this might be a little much.

When you are nervous to travel around Ottertail, b/c he is around. Then you might understand the community doing their best to get rid of a guy the mods continue to let post here.

As long as lakesbison still owes me $10 he is free to post here.

There are a lot of young, beautiful girls at We Fest. But it is a great feeling knowing non of them will pay this loser any attention. Unless they are drugged, which I am sure is in his plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom