NDSU football playing 10/3

He has to do what is best for himself. With the MVFC not returning to fall play, like the Big Ten and MAC, it's tough to see how the full spring season won't be disruptive to the fall 2021 season as well.

Granted, the NCAA controls the playoff at that level, and so the championship will be in spring I assume. So makes sense to keep the regular season in spring.

Game summary here: https://www.kvrr.com/2020/10/03/ndsu-takes-down-uca-in-lone-game-of-the-fall/ says there were 25 professional scouts in attendance to watch Lance and NDSU's left OT, both considered draft picks I believe.

15/30 for 149 yards....two touchdowns and a pick? No thanks.

WR dropped an easy 50 yard TD then Trey is 16/30 205 yards 3 tds and 150 rushing and 2 tds.

just google his 2019 highlight video on YouTube.

Trey blew up even more this summer at camps in front of NFL scouts & former NFL QBS. they loved him , he will be a top 10 pick

WR dropped an easy 50 yard TD then Trey is 16/30 205 yards 3 tds and 150 rushing and 2 tds.

Trey blew up even more this summer at camps in front of NFL scouts & former NFL QBS. they loved him , he will be a top 10 pick
Had Leidner gone to NDSU he’d be starting for Phila.

If "ifs" and "buts" were candies and nuts....we'd all have a merry christmas.

Trey Lance declared yesterday if there's another thead i missed it

He'll easily go in the top 10, if not top 5. Vikings would be a great landing spot if they can move up to get him because he could sit for a little bit before playing him while they endure the remaining time they have to deal with Cousins and his deal

I'm still thinking the Vikings can make the playoffs this year. I know I'm crazy.

Top Bottom