NCAA reveals college football preseason Top 25

Why would I want to give my money to a lawyer if something bad happened to me? Who wins in a legal dispute? You know the answer to that one, everyone knows. The lawyers. I'm 74 and have hired a lawyer only once in my life to fight a traffic incident. Huge mistake. Waste of my money.
LOL!

Yep, a fight over a traffic incident is completely and entirely characteristic over any possible civil dispute a person could ever have.

Some people are just nuts.

LOL!

Yep, a fight over a traffic incident is completely and entirely characteristic over any possible civil dispute a person could ever have.

Some people are just nuts.

I hope you hire as many lawyers in your life as you want to hire. Take that!!

I hope I never need to. But with as many crazy people as there are out there, the odds that your life will be randomly impacted by some crazy asshole, is definitely non-zero.

This is amazing, considering we had no pass rush to speak of.

^^ so that means something like, they looked at all opponent throws on long routes and saw how well we defended those routes?

China literally shut down the streets. They essentially jailed people in their homes. They delivered food to everyone.

We aren't doing that.
Chipotle delivered food to my house yesterday. No delivery charge. China can't beat that.

The reason young people are often left wingers is because they are fresh from Disneyland. I am old and reality has taught me, like most older men, that you can never be cynical enough about dreamers and other people who want your money. I hope for a Gopher football season, but expect the lawyers to urge caution and avoiding lawsuits. (We have less than 5% of the world's population but over 60% of the world's lawyers, for a really bad reason.) Sorry.

We are more than five months away from college football season. Let's take this one step at a time.

I don’t expect Bryce Williams to see the field much, unless there are injuries to those ahead of him.

I really soured on him after the Georgia Southern game. He was clearly not prepared, and almost cost us the game with his whiff blocks.

If he can get 10-15 lbs of muscle without losing that speed... Like Bateman did last year...Bryce has a high, high ceiling. I love Mo, and he’s obviously our clear #1, but Bryce could really take off. Just needs to put on that good weight.

In hindsight I think it was unfortunate to burn Bryce's redshirt a couple seasons ago, but we needed him.

Then last year we had Rod and Shannon back, and we just didn't need him.

If there is a fall this year, this fall will be his chance to show he can be the #2 behind Mo. Otherwise, he could risk getting passed up by younger talented guys that have come in.

In hindsight I think it was unfortunate to burn Bryce's redshirt a couple seasons ago, but we needed him.

Then last year we had Rod and Shannon back, and we just didn't need him.

If there is a fall this year, this fall will be his chance to show he can be the #2 behind Mo. Otherwise, he could risk getting passed up by younger talented guys that have come in.
Did Bryce redshirt this year? I don't remember seeing more than four games of action from him.

Every player gets four seasons, one way or another.

Usually you take your redshirt your first year in the program, as a true freshman. Then (hopefully) you play your second year.

Bryce did that backwards, which I would say is non-ideal for his development. And he's going to be fighting some very talented guys younger than him who are hungry for playing time this fall.

That's all I meant.

Top Bottom