NCAA hounds to descend on Brewster?

Hey, Brewster's done some good things. I'm happy with him and want him to remain the coach. You and I both know that this program doesn't need any bad press right now. I know that these "violations" are basically nothing, but the media turds in this town who have made the Gopher football program their punching bag will take any opportunity they can to rip the program. You have to dig to learn about good things like graduation rates, those never get reported, which is a crying shame.

Pretty much true Breakin, but there was PLENTY of reporting on graduation rates when they were awful. Front page sports sections stories if my memory serves. Probably even mentioned more then once on the "we don't care about sports" station.:DThat's why defending the media around here by saying they are only dealing with the truth or going after fans who complain about bias by called them kool aid drinkers is such bull%*&$.

The Gophers and Brewster are whipping boys period. many times for very good reasons. Everybody should be used to it by now, but there's no reason to deny that it exists. There are just to many examples for any rational person to ignore.

Hey, Brewster's done some good things. I'm happy with him and want him to remain the coach. You and I both know that this program doesn't need any bad press right now. I know that these "violations" are basically nothing, but the media turds in this town who have made the Gopher football program their punching bag will take any opportunity they can to rip the program. You have to dig to learn about good things like graduation rates, those never get reported, which is a crying shame.

Uh, this isn't exactly what you said in your previous post. So which is it?

Hats off to you, sir. As a die-hard Gopher fan, I'm starting to hate my 2007 Brewster-apologist self for putting up with his nonsense. My gut tells me that he's a complete joke. Although this will not be a big deal for Brew, it's still disappointing and kind of embarrassing for the program.

I can't believe some on here still fall for this troll. Here Conference Champ (aka Pantherhawk) trolls with his BS and then ChiGopher (with 3 posts and obviously Pantherhawk) sends kudos to Pantherhawk and people discuss it as if it is legit. PH praising PH just defines the obsession this sicko has with Brewster.

Let's tone down the Homerism just a touch. Brew has one foot out the door. It's time to win this year or the other foot will follow.

I just LOL'd. Please see 'Season Ticket Upgrade Successful!' thread. Being unimpressed with Brew's body of work to date does not a Pantherhawk make.

Yeah right. You just happened to post your first post ever on renewing season tickets and your next one to defend PH. How stupid do you think people are? About half the people on this site want Brewster fired. There is a place for those posts. It is not on a trolled thread by PH.

Yeah right. You just happened to post your first post ever on renewing season tickets and your next one to defend PH. How stupid do you think people are? About half the people on this site want Brewster fired. There is a place for those posts. It is not on a trolled thread by PH.

In regards to your question, I don't know. Why don't you tell me. Apparently you have a gift of gauging posting styles on the Interwebz and decifering the level of Gopher Rubedom each poster holds. If you want to drink the Kool Aid fine, more power to you. It doesn't make you any more or less of a fan than someone else. Your sensitivities are laughable. This team hasn't been to a Rose Bowl in what, 50 years and you're getting flustered because this poster isn't jumping up and down for the current coach, who has yet to beat a border rival in 8 attempts among other things?

This is a perfect example of why I've stayed across the street, hence the 3, make it 4 posts. I've spent a lot of time following things over here but never taken the time to post. Sorry, I must not be nearly the fan you are. If I've offended you and your 254 posts I apologize.

Wait, since I have a financially vested interest in this program I'll say whatever I darn well please. If wanting a winner and the kool aid isn't quite as full in my glass as yours, too bad.

In regards to your question, I don't know. Why don't you tell me. Apparently you have a gift of gauging posting styles on the Interwebz and decifering the level of Gopher Rubedom each poster holds. If you want to drink the Kool Aid fine, more power to you. It doesn't make you any more or less of a fan than someone else. Your sensitivities are laughable. This team hasn't been to a Rose Bowl in what, 50 years and you're getting flustered because this poster isn't jumping up and down for the current coach, who has yet to beat a border rival in 8 attempts among other things?

This is a perfect example of why I've stayed across the street, hence the 3, make it 4 posts. I've spent a lot of time following things over here but never taken the time to post. Sorry, I must not be nearly the fan you are. If I've offended you and your 254 posts I apologize.

Wait, since I have a financially vested interest in this program I'll say whatever I darn well please. If wanting a winner and the kool aid isn't quite as full in my glass as yours, too bad.

Yep, you say what you want and I will too. I happen to know the poster you are defending. He is the biggest and best known Gopher basher on the internet. You go ahead and defend him. Say whatever you want. Just don't expect me not to call you out. If you think Conference Champ is a frustrated Gopher fan, you haven't been here or across the street very long.

Top Bottom