My Golden Gopher Football Program is standing tall, fighting hard AND...

One year my wife, two daughters and I were there for a down pour (I think it rained something like 2 1/2 inches during game time. NU won a close one that year.

2001. Northwestern won by a TD. I don't think I've ever seen so many snaps over a QB's head by both teams in one game.

This game is the reason why I ALWAYS over prepare and bring extra ponchos, rain gear & gloves to every game. Even the UNLV game this year I tossed it in the back of the car "just in case."

This post is proof that you have the ability to be a normal person. Why can't you just type like this all of the time instead of ranting like a lunatic?

Why on earth do you say the rotten things you say dopodoll? Why are you so nasty tempered. You could maybe be a tolerable person if you tried really hard all of the time instead of just being such a pain. But, if this is the way you want to ALWAYS be, I could care less. You certainly are nothing more than a mouth around here. You will certainly get back what you TRY to give out dopodoll.

Top Bottom