Mutaf?

edit: let’s keep this on track.

Wonder how critical the first summer with a team is for the development of overseas players is?

I’d speculate it’s more urgent for these guys to get here and adjust to pace and style of play.
Based on what people are saying about how hard it is to get a visa right now, I just would not be surprised if he is unable to enroll here at any point this fall semester. Wild speculation, but won't be surprised if that's how it happens. Don't think there's going to be a fall season anyway.

Based on what people are saying about how hard it is to get a visa right now, I just would not be surprised if he is unable to enroll here at any point this fall semester. Wild speculation, but won't be surprised if that's how it happens. Don't think there's going to be a fall season anyway.

Is there a reason why he can't at least enroll at the U of M from Turkey without entering the U.S. via distance learning? Would at least get his education started until he can get in the country.

China is not trustworthy but make no mistake about it: their Covid burden is three logs lower than ours. Covid 19 is our generation's shame and our president's legacy.

100% wrong.

Is there a reason why he can't at least enroll at the U of M from Turkey without entering the U.S. via distance learning? Would at least get his education started until he can get in the country.
Hmm, not sure if that’s a thing. I think you need to be a US citizen or have an educational visa, in order to enroll at the U. Someone smarter than me could say for sure.

Student visas are no where mentioned in the constitution.

Really dumb comment.

The law doesn't work that way. Abortion and desegregation are not mentioned in the constitution either yet we have extensive constitutional decisions involving both. Laws are continuously interpreted to fit the circumstances of the times.

Really dumb comment.

The law doesn't work that way. Abortion and desegregation are not mentioned in the constitution either yet we have extensive constitutional decisions involving both. Laws are continuously interpreted to fit the circumstances of the times.
let’s consider who the constitution applies to:
US Citizens and people living in the United states

Someone saying foreign nationals not currently living in the US have a constitutional right to anything are straight up wrong

so you say I made a dumb comment and then you just compared two things that aren’t close to comparable

do you think foreign nationals have a constitutional right to attend school in the us? If you do...you’re an idiot

let’s consider who the constitution applies to:
US Citizens and people living in the United states

Someone saying foreign nationals not currently living in the US have a constitutional right to anything are straight up wrong

so you say I made a dumb comment and then you just compared two things that aren’t close to comparable

do you think foreign nationals have a constitutional right to attend school in the us? If you do...you’re an idiot

I think you forgot an important element in the formula: US educational institutions. They are citizens, just like US corporations.

Yes, you are dumb and a right winger, but I repeat myself.

I think you forgot an important element in the formula: US educational institutions. They are citizens, just like US corporations.

I US corporation or an educational institution doesn't get to just bring in anyone they want. That's not how the law works.

I US corporation or an educational institution doesn't get to just bring in anyone they want. That's not how the law works.

We don't know exactly how the law will work until a particular issue is adjudicated or resolved in some other matter. That's the point.

Current US education institutions yes.
but we were talking about new visas

Who have no current affiliation with US education institutions

So if you’re going to butt into a conversation you may want to know what the conversation was about.

You are the problem with America to be honest. You accuse me of being a dumb right winger when you are completely unaware of what you talk about...and I’m a left winger...which is the funniest part. I block you.

Left of center by a smidge i never assume someone is a idiot for being conservative. O know many people who vote republican that are brilliant. They simply have a few values that match those best represented on that side of the isle. We can learn from each other if we do not waste our time with insults.

Left of center by a smidge i never assume someone is a idiot for being conservative. O know many people who vote republican that are brilliant. They simply have a few values that match those best represented on that side of the isle. We can learn from each other if we do not waste our time with insults.
It is amazing how dumb both sides of the isle are at seeing the others point of view.

I can be left of center but understand where righties are coming from. That helps things stay civil.

It is amazing how dumb both sides of the isle are at seeing the others point of view.

I can be left of center but understand where righties are coming from. That helps things stay civil.
aisle

I thought Trump issued an executive order that restricted visas for first year students if the institution they were attending was only holding online classes, as of this moment I am pretty sure the U plans on having both online and in person classes, there might be a backup in processing the visa applications but I don't see any reason he won't be on campus this fall.

Let's get back on track. Pitino should focus on athletes from the Mid West and not the Mid East.

I didn't used to be that way. Allegiance to tribe has taking priority over country.
Granted, internet message board posters tend to be hyper-radical between 100x to 1000x more than regular people in the real world.

But yeah.

Glad he could get a visa. That puts that to rest.

Top Bottom