MSU/UW

Yep...

But Badger fans are idiots according to gopherhole

You do realize they are our biggest rivals, don't you? People tend to say stuff like that when talking about their rivals. Not any different than Wisconsin or Iowa fans.

You're blind hatred and ignorance of all things badger related is showing. Could they beat LSU, Bama, Oklahoma State or Oklahoma? Absolutely. Would they? Probably not.

My point was that had they run the table, they stood a very realistic chance of playing in the national title game. Once there, you never know what happens.

As for my badger education- I'm very happy with it, thanks. I could have gone to Minnesota, but chose to go to Wisconsin. I'm sure I would have failed out at the U though, right?

We all understand you are proud of your BADgers and that you could have gone to the U but chose sconnie. We all understand how smart you are and that you think sconnie is such a superior school. I am happy to be ignorant and choose to dislike the BADgers. We are glad you think the BADgers could beat LSU or Alabama or any other school and win a NC.

I have now wasted three minutes of my life I will never get back.

Go Buckeyes!

[/QUOTE

Top Bottom