Moral victory?

Moral victory? No, but believe the season was more than a success. Nobody or at least myself believed that this team was going bowling. Did they win? No, but they represented themselves well.

Here's is my only gripe. Gray had no business playing QB, it reminded me of park board football when you let the non athletic geek run the ball the last game of the season. No, I'm not saying Gray is a non athletic geek...but you get my point.....he's not a QB either (I felt so bad for Crawford-Tufts...he was like...what the hell?)

With that being said about Gray; I will also say that Gray will be the steal of the 2013 draft...especially if he's not even drafted. Gray can play either H-back/TE or WR in the NFL and I predict he will do so quite well for 5 to 10 years.

Tell us how you really feel!

While I don't agree with the why, I do agree that it wasn't fair to Gray to be put in that position. I'll go further and speculate that the reason the receiver was so wide open was because of Gray the running threat.

IMHO Gray was willing and able to put in the work to improve, but the opportunities never really presented themselves. Last season, even with injuries and mechanics issues, he continued to improve. This season, he didn't get that chance.

Top Bottom