Mo Walker and Elliott Eliason are painful to watch

I don't care if you were there, I have been around the block for a long time

Probably not as long as me since I'm pushing 60. By the way, Mo took the starting job during the regular season last year after Elliot hit a prolonged slump. Maybe you have been around a long time since your memory seems to be faltering.

Probably not as long as me since I'm pushing 60. By the way, Mo took the starting job during the regular season last year after Elliot hit a prolonged slump. Maybe you have been around a long time since your memory seems to be faltering.

During the NIT, EE started VS High Point, St Mary's, and Southern Miss...EE didn't produce enough and lost his starting spot to Mo for the FSU and SMU games...Maybe you should have paid more attention when you were at the games?

Given what we've seen from Pitino's 1st two recruiting classes, it's safe to say that future big men will be more athletic than EE and Mo...

EE didn't produce enough and lost his starting spot to Mo for the FSU and SMU games...Maybe you should have paid more attention when you were at the games?

You're lying. EE didn't play vs. FSU because of an ankle injury. The same injury limited him for SMU. Oto un-retired for FSU with EE on the shelf.

You're lying. EE didn't play vs. FSU because of an ankle injury. The same injury limited him for SMU. Oto un-retired for FSU with EE on the shelf.

i wouldnt say lying just not remembering and assuming. i didnt really think about it and just shot from the hip. i can admit when im wrong, but im not wrong about EE being very overrated by many on gopherhole, especially his defense

i wouldnt say lying just not remembering and assuming. i didnt really think about it and just shot from the hip. i can admit when im wrong, but im not wrong about EE being very overrated by many on gopherhole, especially his defense

Don't feel bad lakes. I have forgotten so many things that I can't remember what they are.

The point was simply that you cannot argue who is a better player based on who got more time in a certain game.

Agreed. But the chain of comments you were quoting was disagreeing about the NIT tournament and EE's play in said tournament, not about who is better or not.

You could argue that EE was better than Mo in that particular game, and Mav was better than Andrea (intentional misspel

l) in those particular games.

edit:
There are going to be games where Elliot is better. Overall Mo is a better player. Maybe that will change. I hope they both start playing better, considering that both are Gophers. For the future I really hope that some young player starts to surpass both of them by the end of the year.
We are on the same page.

During the NIT, EE started VS High Point, St Mary's, and Southern Miss...EE didn't produce enough and lost his starting spot to Mo for the FSU and SMU games...Maybe you should have paid more attention when you were at the games?

You should pay attention.

You should pay attention.

I wasn't there...i forgot EE hurt his ankle. I was used to him hobbling around and not being able to jump for his entire career and never considered his injury.

Again I can admit when I'm wrong and I admitted it.

Top Bottom