Mo injury?

joekulas12

Reaction score
Obviously, it seemed like Mo ended up being fine, but didn’t see any reports on what it was that brought him out of the game. ankle? Foot? Achilles scare?

It looked to me like a tackler landed on his foot. So I was thinking just an ankle squished awkwardly for a moment.

Mo was smart, stay down, just to be sure.

Yeah, likely just a sprain since he returned to the game. Seems like maybe he was scared for a moment and wanted to make sure everything was fine.

Looks like one of those rolled ankles that heels in a minute or two but probably scared the shit out of him since it’s the first time since his major injury to have something like that

I didn't know I could hold my breathe that long. I know every team has injuries but it would have been brutal to lose him again.

Thought it was much worse when watching it in slo mo (no pun intended)
So glad he came back in.

Here's hoping Mo can stay healthy. He runs so damn hard, it's tough to keep from getting injured. For those old enough to remember, I keep thinking Earl Campbell when watching Mo run.

Here's hoping Mo can stay healthy. He runs so damn hard, it's tough to keep from getting injured. For those old enough to remember, I keep thinking Earl Campbell when watching Mo run.
This.

Guy is a friggin bowling ball. You can't tackle him as a DB, good luck.

If he stays healthy, he can have a really special season, as can this team.

The staff will never say, but curious what went into the decision to sit Mo. Did they think we could win this game without him and wanted to give him the extra week to sit with the bye week? Or, if there was a chance he could give it a go, seems like with a bye week next week, this was as good of a time to at least test it out.

The staff will never say, but curious what went into the decision to sit Mo. Did they think we could win this game without him and wanted to give him the extra week to sit with the bye week? Or, if there was a chance he could give it a go, seems like with a bye week next week, this was as good of a time to at least test it out.
PJF said he will always listen to the MD's and his training staff about a given athletes ability to play.

We are on the sunny side in the upper deck looking across...but clearly saw Mo suited up with helmet on lobbying probably a medical staff member to be in the game. This was in the first quarter. By halftime the helmet was off and he was just standing with other folks on the sideline. That pattern held for the rest of the game from what I could see.

WTF were the local reporters and beat writers this week? Don't they go to practice, talk to players and coaches to find what's going on with the squad, including injuries? Bunch of lazy F's in this town.

We are on the sunny side in the upper deck looking across...but clearly saw Mo suited up with helmet on lobbying probably a medical staff member to be in the game. This was in the first quarter. By halftime the helmet was off and he was just standing with other folks on the sideline. That pattern held for the rest of the game from what I could see.
Yes he was down in front of me.

Only guy on the bench with his helmet on ;)

Must also note he was limping...visibly...moreso on the sideline in the second half.

If healing today sets him up for the next 7 games I'll take it...pretty much that simple.

As someone who has severely sprained his ankles several times (35 years of playing basketball), sometimes you can finish a game when it happens but in the next few days the swelling and pain can get a lot worse and make it harder to play. Might be what happened to Mo.

Top Bottom