MN in top 4 for Khadim Sy

I have no idea. The one thing I know about Ihnen was that over the course of last year started to get better and better at guarding big guys who were posting up on him. It just doesn't look like we are going to have anyone else that can do that.
Still waiting for the time when he starts to post up! I watched him b4 he was a Gopher and he was as far away from the basket as he could. So posting up would be a huge step

Buying single game tickets doesn't support the team?
Plus all of the stuff you consume while at the game supports the cause. The Twins just ran a promotion for $5 tickets (with no service charge)! They just want butts in the seats and people consuming their $10 beers and $6 hot dogs.

I have no idea. The one thing I know about Ihnen was that over the course of last year started to get better and better at guarding big guys who were posting up on him. It just doesn't look like we are going to have anyone else that can do that.

He actually was pretty decent as an interior defender towards the end of his freshman year as well. His strengths are his length, his quick reflexes, and he what appears to be a natural intelligence for the team game (he's not a black hole if the ball goes inside to him). You just can't stick him out on the wing like Pitino did. He lacks the confidence in his ball handling to make longer drives in traffic and he's not effective as a three point shooter.

If we get Sy, he could be a better choice as a starting center. He's a little bigger.

Top Bottom