Minnesota vs Texas.

Holy crap! After WI got a 12 seed, I thought we were screwed. I'd take Texas, UNC, Duke, anyone!!! I'm so freakin' happy to be in!!!

Me too. My heart dropped when I saw Wisconsin at a 12.

Yea, WI got a pretty good draw. If they get by FSU, Xavier is much less daunting than Duke, obviously.

When I saw Wiskey a 12, I KNEW we'd be a 10 or 11 in Greensboro. I just knew it, yes I did. GL...Sell your Dome tickets now, and enjoy the trip to Greensboro.

Hey gophers, you guys can handle texas, they will be a struggle for you inside a bit i think but I think if you guys follow the blue print MSU did against Texas (which is what a lot of teams have been doing this year) and take Abrams out Texas becomes very beatable.

Yea, WI got a pretty good draw. If they get by FSU, Xavier is much less daunting than Duke, obviously.

agree! i thought the same thing about their draw. kind of pisses me off considering wisconsin was one of the very last in according to mike slive.

I actually think it would be pretty cool to play Duke if we can get by Texas. Why not play one of the best teams with great tradition? We wouldn't be expected to win but if we did the clouds would open up and rain down glorious praise from across the country. Now if we can just get by Texas...

I can see the headlines now after the Gophs beat Texas. . . Tubby does Texas

Top Bottom