Minnesota @ Penn State Game Thread

I'm sure they EDIT don't lift many of those PSU cheerleaders

Is Tubby going to come out after the game and say "we soiled ourselves" again?

Did anyone notice that our offense went right back to dribble, dribble, dribble, handoff, dribble, dribble, dribble, with the game on the line. Didn't even look at trying to get to the basket...that's just stupid and that's how you lose games.

Obviously, these guys haven't figured that out yet. And Travis Busch, thanks for getting Talor Battle into the game at the end of the first half.....

Anyone who thinks our problem is lack of a decent point guard is lacking in BB IQ

The game was lost when Joseph traveled with the ball up 56-53 with 3:00 to go. An unforced turnover with the lead gave Penn State the ball back, which Battle hit the three with on the next possession.

You can't turn the ball over on the road and win...period.

Ummm...no. Because we didn't.

I agree, this was just plain stupidity on our part. No reason to lose the game because we can't figure out how to dribble or keep a pivot foot. To me, that's not "soiling ourselves", it's just plain stupid...

I'm really starting to see the argument of Devoe being a better SG. Watching him work without the ball is so much more his game than with it.

Top Bottom