Minnesota @ Northwestern Game Thread

Better hope our depth starts taking over the game, because our hot shooting was bound to cool off some time.

this is pathetic. We act like we have never seen a trapping defense or a great shooter. Horrible charge call

Charge

I would like to see that again. Not sure about the call.

Didn't look like much contact to me. Should have been a no call.

no leadership. My biggest complaint about Westbrook/Nolen more so Westbrook because he is the upperclassman

This hurts. Is no one going to step up? All of our guys look a bit lost. Where's our heroes? Bostcik? Carter? Nolen? Westbrook? Anyone...

When you have all the momentum the refs are more likely to give you that call. The Gophs need to make quicker passes against this zone. Don't hold the ball for three seconds after you catch it and let the defense re-set. Whip the ball. Get it to the middle of the zone. Make fast passes. Skip the ball.

get used to seeing quarter court trap cuz every team will hound us with it now.

Nolen has regressed the past few games. Blake is stealing taxpayers money.

I was afraid of this; a big win in Madison and our boys are acting as if they could roll into NW and walk away with a win without even trying. They need to get it together and quickly.

A loss today would completely erase the excitement of this past Thursday!

This got away so fast. We need a stop here.

Uggh

You see that... that was a skip pass to Westbrook... nice pass. Make that zone MOVE! Quick passes or a penetrating dribble. No holding the damn ball.

Nine points, eight minutes.

We'll pull it close ... but do we have enough in us to pull it out?

Top Bottom