***MINN-MICHIGAN POSTGAME THOUGHTS***

I think I reached apathy today. Sad indeed.

You have reached apathy? And that is very characteristic of some of the people around here who bitch the loudest...the soonest...and the most cruely about the coaches and the kids on the team. They bitch, whine, pout, and then almost immediately reach a state of apathy and then move on to the vikqueen, the t-pukers, the twinkies or much less than wild and ditch my Golden Gopher Football Team never to be heard from until they smell blood in the water and think there may be another coach to run off.

If you are apathetic, Benadryl brownies....I suppose it is just your style and tolerance levels. Have a good day then as you move on your way. we certainly wouldn't want another case of apathy to get in the way of the qb controversy drill that some of our "fans" will transition into a "prelude to bashing" of a coach and his staff.

So, Benadryl brownies, your apathy will most likely only isolate you from everyone else and you will stick out like a sore thumb around here. Because, this is about to become a board where it will be essential take a stand...be counted and hold your ground. As for me, I'll support Coach Kill and his Staff's efforts and need to do things their OWN way. And, I firmly believe that the Conference record will eventually make it's overwhelming statement on the whole matter. Anyone expecting an immediate change needs to understand that only Coach Kill has the power to effect immediate change. And that is as it should be.

In the mean while, I totally support Coach Kill and his staff and really want to move on to the next game on the schedule following my Gopher's first bye week situation. I'll continue to look forward to the first Conference win of the season. Go Gophers. Beat NU when it's game time! I look forward to making the trip to Evanston!

I guess I don't care too much about your self-induced apathy Benadryl brownies. I just really don't care about some other person's inability to be passionate in support of my Golden Gopher Football Program.

Top Bottom