Michigan v powerhouse NJIT

NJ's signature road win????

These cakes are hungry and home team b1gs can bevlethargic, overconfident and flawed, just as are our Gophers.

My point is ultimately that Michigan, Nebraska, Illinois, and the top alleged half of B1G includes teams that are very
vulnerable.

nJIt still up by 1 with about 6:30 left. Wow. Wake up michigan

That Lynn guy for NJIT has been knocking down shots.

nJIt still up by 1 with about 6:30 left. Wow. Wake up michigan

NJIT is small- but they have some players! Michigan is lucky to be down two right now - they had three straight 3 pointers inlcuding a banker by Levert..

NJIT up two with 4:30 left. Wow

They just said NJIT has never even played a top 25 team let alone ever beat one. Wow

Michigan down 3 with 4 seconds left

Michigan down 3 with 4 seconds left

Down goes Michigan..

NJIT lost to St Johns by 19 for what its worth (almost nothing) but they looked really good today. Michigan will recover but that was fun to watch.

Wow Michigan loses at home vs New Jersey Institute of Technology. Michigan board more than likely in melt down mode. I feel much better about our game last night now. ;)

Nice job of holding up the Big Ten reputation there Michigan.

Maybe we should add NJIT to the Big Ten.:rolleyes:

Didn't see that coming. Good for NJIT.

NJIT beat Marquette this year as well.

Now Miami down 16 with 9 minutes left against Green Bay. Lots of surprising home losses this year. Connecticut losing to Yale last night and Indiana to Eastern Washington a week or two ago...

Wow Michigan loses at home vs New Jersey Institute of Technology. Michigan board more than likely in melt down mode. I feel much better about our game last night now. ;)

Wow, those propellor heads were ballin'!

Hopefully we can stack up to Michigan at least as well as NJIT (I didn't even know that was a real school until now).

Awesome; it is like Revenge of the Nerds 3. Did anyone wear their Darth Vader mask?

St. John's currently up 5 at Syracuse. 2 minutes left. Maybe they weren't terrible?

St. John's wins at Syracuse 69-57. Certainly doesn't hurt the Gophers.

Right, St. Johns was very athletic and probably will run hot and cold since they don't play disciplined basketball. But if you had to say today, granted today, who is the more tourney likely team, I'd have to honestly give the edge to St. Johns over our Gophers, irrespective of the fact we already lost head to head.

I want to see the Gophers show toughness when facing adversity against a good team, something we haven't seen so far. We will know a lot after those first two road games at Purdue and Maryland, and even more, when we host OSU and Michigan thereafter.

Michigan struggling at home against Eastern Michigan now. Up 29-27 with 15 minutes left.

Make that down 36-31. I know Michigan has lost a lot of players over the last couple seasons, but this isn't like a Beilein team at all.

Top Bottom