Michigan State vs. Nebraska

Fifth turnover by Nebraska, this one basically giving MSU a touchdown. Poor showing from the Huskers today in that regard, but it is kind of their M.O.

Fifth turnover by Nebraska, this one basically giving MSU a touchdown. Poor showing from the Huskers today in that regard, but it is kind of their M.O.

Pelini is going to start foaming at the mouth.

This is impossible! I understand that the Gophers' best chance is with a Nebraska win. But rooting for Nebraska is like hoping Santa brings used undies and a lump of coal, or like hoping the sensitivity in your tooth will mean you can get a root canal, or hoping your wife finds the pics of your girlfriend on your Iphone. It's just wrong.

Yeah, and if this continues to play out and Nebraska gets it together in this game we may be rooting for the hated Hawkeyes on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Now that would be really difficult to swallow.

Big thing out of this game, apart from how many times Nebraska is turning it over, is how well they are running the ball against the supposed bulletproof defense of Michigan State. As of now, 175 yards rushing against a team that, coming in, gives up an average of 43 yards per game. That is impressive.

Also, we got ourselves a ball game again. Wow.

I have never cared so much about a non-Gopher Big Ten football game.

Big thing out of this game, apart from how many times Nebraska is turning it over, is how well they are running the ball against the supposed bulletproof defense of Michigan State. As of now, 175 yards rushing against a team that, coming in, gives up an average of 43 yards per game. That is impressive.

Also, we got ourselves a ball game again. Wow.

Yeah, Abdullah is REALLY good. I'm still thankful they didn't feature him more in the game when we played them. Still, watching MSU tonight I think we can move the ball a little on them with the way our offense is playing right now.

Oh damn, now we REALLY have a ball game. MSU's first turnover...or not. Might've hit the ground.

did you see where neb sticks visiting fans... awful end zone up at the top right.

Looked to me like that ball hit the ground.

You know, the thing I've noticed both from this game and other games I've watched is the physique of the players.

Gophers really are getting the job done on S&C. Other teams, not so much.

Everyone should've seen that coming with Dantonio's track record. Everyone.

Touchdown MSU. Gotta give Cook credit. He has made some big time throws.

Who gets the 2:30 ABC game:
MSU @ jNW
WI @ MN
Div clinching game or battle of 8-2?

Top Bottom