Michigan State Roll Call - Who's In and How Many in Your Group

I'm in. Flying to Detroit tomorrow and then headed up to EL on Saturday with an old roommate (non-Gopher fan).

Where is everyone pre-gaming?

Anyone driving and using the Lake Michigan Ferry? I’ve always wanted to do that for this game - and this would have been the year (calendar-wise), but have a family obligation so can’t go. If anyone does - I would love to hear your thoughts afterwards.

Anyone driving and using the Lake Michigan Ferry? I’ve always wanted to do that for this game - and this would have been the year (calendar-wise), but have a family obligation so can’t go. If anyone does - I would love to hear your thoughts afterwards.
I've had the opportunity many times but never take it because it's painfully slow compared to just driving around the lake. Even if you time it perfectly it still takes an extra hour + $115 to load a car on one way.

I've had the opportunity many times but never take it because it's painfully slow compared to just driving around the lake. Even if you time it perfectly it still takes an extra hour + $115 to load a car on one way.

You must have taken the Badger to Ludington. The Lake Express from Milwaukee to Muskegon is only 2.5 hrs. Much quicker than driving through Chicago. One of my women is from Milwaukee and I’ve made that trip several times. Just hope the gales of November don’t come early.

You must have taken the Badger to Ludington. The Lake Express from Milwaukee to Muskegon is only 2.5 hrs. Much quicker than driving through Chicago. One of my women is from Milwaukee and I’ve made that trip several times. Just hope the gales of November don’t come early.
I guess it depends where you're going. For me it's Detroit<->Minneapolis generally so to take the Ferry I'd have to drive out of my way northwest/southeast on 96. Adds on another 45-60 minutes of travel time and that doesn't include waiting for the ferry.

Top Bottom