Taproom takeover @ Sparty game?

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
Who is interested in crashing a brewery taproom in East Lansing before the game? Jolly Pumpkin Cafe and Brewery looks like the closest to the stadium at about a mile driving and half mile on foot.

Who is interested in crashing a brewery taproom in East Lansing before the game? Jolly Pumpkin Cafe and Brewery looks like the closest to the stadium at about a mile driving and half mile on foot.
Jolly Pumpkin Cafe? Oy...Do you need to go over Gumdrop Pass and through the Lollipop Woods to get there?

Jolly Pumpkin is great if you like sours and wilds. Not sure what the other brewery they have on tap is.

Wish I was going to find out with y’all.

Jolly Pumpkin is great if you like sours and wilds. Not sure what the other brewery they have on tap is.

Wish I was going to find out with y’all.
Pretty good mix.
Other option in the Founder's location which is a bit farther away from the stadium.

We might stop by. We were planning to park in ramp #6 which is over that direction.

Jolly Pumpkin does some pretty good pizza btw if you're hungry.

We might stop by. We were planning to park in ramp #6 which is over that direction.

Jolly Pumpkin does some pretty good pizza btw if you're hungry.
My thought is park over by Jolly Pumpkin, grab some brews and food there, walk to the stadium and find a tailgate or bar with Gophs fans.

I think we will see you there.

Top Bottom