Megan on whether Fleck will be here in 5 years

He's not going anywhere soon. I agree that ND is not a fit for either. I think he has already toned down the public RTB stuff. To me, the best helmet school fit for Fleck is USC.
It's a good thing for us that rowing a boat in the Pacific Ocean is a bad idea!

It's a good thing for us that rowing a boat in the Pacific Ocean is a bad idea!
I think having a place on the ocean in a big media market would be pretty appealing to Fleck. But again, I don't think he's going anywhere. Continued levels of sustained success here makes it harder for him to leave.

I’ll say this - I am confident Fleck will be here in 5 years and that he will be here in 15 years... I’m actually more confident that Fleck will still be here in 25 years than I am confident of where I’ll be in 25 years.

Wherever you are, you'll be in new "Gopher National Title" attire. The 5th or 6th edition in the previous 25 years......…..

Wherever you are, you'll be in new "Gopher National Title" attire. The 5th or 6th edition in the previous 25 years......…..

So you’re saying my children are going to grow up similar to the Yankees fans a few years back who were all upset that the Yankees missed the playoffs for the first time in their lives when they were 18 or 19? I mean I want that as much as anyone, but hopefully they can stay a little more grounded than those Yankees fans.

PJ Fleck is the greatest thing to happen to minnesota sports.... ever. I love this guy and am so very grateful he is here. Great person, amazing leader, one of the best speakers I have ever heard and we are witnessing the stuff of Legends. He will own this state when he is done.

PJ Fleck is the greatest thing to happen to minnesota sports.... ever. I love this guy and am so very grateful he is here. Great person, amazing leader, one of the best speakers I have ever heard and we are witnessing the stuff of Legends. He will own this state when he is done.
Couldn’t agree more

Top Bottom