McGary committing to Michigan and major concerns over Gophers recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never claimed to be successful. In fact, I'd say I've underachieved professionally more than any other person I know. I am happy, I do have a life, I'm neither retarded nor a freak, I am fat, I do spend my entire work day in front of a computer, and I never "chat" online except very occasionally with my nieces and nephews on facebook. I rarely post outside of my work hours, when I am usually to be found spending time with my wife and children. I'm sorry if this offends you.

I'm not trying to be an a-hole but are you saying that you only post on gopherhole while you're supposed to be working? Maybe that's why you've underacheived professionally. (Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

Always looking for a fight and full of insults.

View attachment 1234

I've always considered you a troll, probably the biggest on the board.

DP is a GH's #1 Troll.

This really is not that hard. The combination of his height and leaping ability in the same person is extremely rare. There is no doubt that he would be among the best in the world if he had taken up high jumping and learned technique from a young age. Do you disagree?

He couldn't even learn the technique of shooting a basketball properly, how could of he learned the skilled technique of high jumping at a "world class" level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom