Mbakwe and Bostick practicing

WadeHokenson

Reaction score
Caught a glimpse of practice today...noticed both Mbakwe and Bostick were in practice uniforms at practice. I believe Bostick has been practicing all season despite his suspension, but wasn't the word last week that Mbakwe had been suspended from all activities, much like white (thus explaining his absence at one of the home games?)

hmmm

are you sure it was trevor? could you identify him in a line-up?

joking aside, that was my understanding of his situation as well. hopefully something has shifted.

Caught a glimpse of practice today...noticed both Mbakwe and Bostick were in practice uniforms at practice. I believe Bostick has been practicing all season despite his suspension, but wasn't the word last week that Mbakwe had been suspended from all activities, much like white (thus explaining his absence at one of the home games?)

We're talking about practice man!

Good One BigGopherFan

I wonder how many understood it but that was funny.

Practice? Practice? Really, practice?!?! Come on, man...

We are talking practicing and practicing talking. :)

Trevor was missing much of last week but it was for personal reasons, not a Royce type suspension. Things will get ugly real fast if they decide to suspend Trevor from all team functions like Royce.

I wonder how many understood it but that was funny.

Do you really think people who are on a basketball forum don't know what that is all about. That would be like going on a oscars film forum and saying frankly my dear I don't give a damn to some female poster, and then saying I wonder how many people caught that.

But I bet it wasn't Mbakwe it was Dawson he saw.

Being that I know who Dawson is, he was wearing number 4, I know who Mbakwe is, and he was wearing 32, I don't think I mixed it up. Glad to hear he isn't suspended in the same fashion as Royce.

Top Bottom