MaxPreps Analyst says Big 10 should contract Minnesota

Guys smoking bongs and posting from their dorm rooms aren´t real analysts and bleacher report isn´t to be taken seriously as a news source.

Guys smoking bongs and posting from their dorm rooms aren´t real analysts and bleacher report isn´t to be taken seriously as a news source.

Exactly. There are fewer more garbage ridden sports sites on the internet than bleacher report. It seems anybody with a pulse and a-less-than rudimentary grasp of the english language can write for them.

Criminal misuse of Gray. Not a bad article really. I don't think the contraction comment was meant to be taken seriously. He's drawing a correlation between recruiting classes and on-field success. Just look at IA last year. They had a good 04(I believe) class. There's some merit to that article.

Stop being so sensitive about less than complimentary Gopher articles. We need to earn respect.

Of course it wasn't Brewster's recruiting class in 07. He only came in with only a couple weeks left, there's virtually nothing anyone can do at that point but to keep the class from falling apart.

And criminal misuse of Gray? I suppose if Gray was in there, fumbling left and right, the article would talk about the criminal misuse of Weber.

I agree, I cannot stand people that put crap out there like this and don't do their homework. Contract the Gophers from the Big Ten?
How many Universities competed in a bowl game, made the NCAA basketball tourney and also made the NCAA baseball tourney?
Texas
Clemson
Florida State
MINNESOTA

Yeah contract em. What a dumbass.

I agree, I cannot stand people that put crap out there like this and don't do their homework. Contract the Gophers from the Big Ten?
How many Universities competed in a bowl game, made the NCAA basketball tourney and also made the NCAA baseball tourney?
Texas
Clemson
Florida State
MINNESOTA

I've worked a little with Bryan, but he's way off on this one. Why exactly would you contract a team to get back down to 11?

Texas
Clemson
Florida State
MINNESOTA

Forget about those other sports. Didn't you know that football is the only sport that matters? Just ask this "analyst." ;)

Forget about those other sports. Didn't you know that football is the only sport that matters? Just ask this "analyst." ;)

It's not analyst in his case; it's Anal-ist!:D

Top Bottom