Maturi PO'd at the "beat the traffic" fans

No one is being prevented from leaving early if they wish. They are just getting a little constructive criticism. Harrassment is when someone wears the opponents colors in the student section and "accidentally" has a soda spilled on him.

or throws pizza at their fat, pale wisky face.........chem-e-gopher! :D

I WANT FANS LEAVING EARLY ON 10/3

or throws pizza at their fat, pale wisky face.........chem-e-gopher! :D

I want to see 5,0000 or 6,000 fans leaving at the begining of the Fourth Quarter on October 3. I want to see a heavy stream of Red Clad fans leaving TCF because their beloved Badgers are behind by five or six touchdowns.

Now that's a lack of fan support I think we should all get behind!:cool03:

Very few people left when it was 28 - 21. I am not saying no one did. When Cal went up by 2 touchdowns late in the fourth, that is when people really started leaving. I have no problem with it. It eases up the traffic flow for those of us who stay till the end. I have had season tickets for 10 years and the only game I have left early for was last year's Iowa game. I actually had one jasper start to give me grief about leaving early and I just looked at him and said," 41 - donut is enough fun for me!" He shut his trap pretty quickly. I was still pretty drunk from the tailgating session before the game started and was in no mood for any of that nonsense. Let people do what they want. The crowds have been great for these first two games. The stadium is fantastic! Why sweat the small stuff?

Let people do what the want, huh? Ok, so we will stop barracading the gates to keep people from leaving. Wait, no one was doing that - we were letting people leave if they wanted to leave? I hadn't realized that a little razzing for leaving early actually prevented anyone from leaving.

Yeah I left after we were down 2 TD's and Weber had thrown like his third pic. But, I didn't leave to beat traffic, I left to get to the bar at Sally's.

Top Bottom