Markus Allen Commits to the Gophers

Never needed him anyways.
We have CAB, DJ, DW, LB...
We're stocked up.
I’m confused!?! One day we have terrible receivers that can’t separate and that’s why we run and overly conservative offense. Then it’s Tanner can’t throw Athan is great. Then it’s our receivers are loaded. What the hell is it? Anyone know!?!? I’m stressed trying to figure out which direction to go. Do we need receivers or not? I thought we still did. Please help!

I’m confused!?! One day we have terrible receivers that can’t separate and that’s why we run and overly conservative offense. Then it’s Tanner can’t throw Athan is great. Then it’s our receivers are loaded. What the hell is it? Anyone know!?!? I’m stressed trying to figure out which direction to go. Do we need receivers or not? I thought we still did. Please help!
Yes.

I've never said any of those things.

We need receiver help
I’m personally glad we didn’t get this guy, he seems like a flake

Cichy is apparently not in touch will all of the new normals of NCAA football.... won't be a long coaching career running your mouth like that from an entry level position, with a brand new boss.

Last edited:

Yes. A lot of help

Cichy is apparently not in touch will all of the new normals of NCAA football.... won't be a long coaching career running your mouth like that from an entry level position, with a brand new boss.
He wasn't wrong and he won't be on Fickell's staff.

Top Bottom