Marcus tweet on Coleman's upcoming visit to Iowa St: "Uh-Oh"

As an ISU fan (& alum), I completely concur that he's a troll! I shouldn't have to, but I apologize for my fellow Cyclone fan who is making himself and our fanbase look like idiots.

There's no reason for animosity between ISU & Minnesota, the history of the two schools playing each other is pretty short and without much consequence, to be honest.

We (ISU) would love to get Coleman and we're excited about the potential network Hoiberg is trying to establish with recruits from the Twin Cities. I can only guess that Minnesota fans would prefer recruits like White & Coleman go to ISU instead of Wisconsin or Iowa if they choose not to go to Minnesota....at least the Gophers won't have to face them a couple times every year.

Best of luck in the upcoming footall and basketball seasons, I'll be at TCF for several games this fall!

I have no problem with ISU generally, and I like Hoiberg. It's always nice to hear from fans like you from other programs that don't feel the need to be a trolling stooge.

Is this an insider thing? I see us in his "top 5". I don't think there's really any kind of order on any of those sites though.

ESPN Scouts Inc lists the schools in order, top to bottom.

Scout lists them alphabetically except when one school is preferred. That school is listed first, then the rest alphabetically.

Rivals lists them alphabetically.

ESPN Scouts Inc lists the schools in order, top to bottom.

Scout lists them alphabetically except when one school is preferred. That school is listed first, then the rest alphabetically.

Rivals lists them alphabetically.

Ya well, they listed us #1 all year for Cory Joseph. We all know how that turned out.

Top Bottom