Madison Roll Call!

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
So who of us GHers will be going to Mad City this weekend?

I will be going with a couple of other GHers (names shall be withheld unless or until they decide to out themselves), but will be getting there too late to do anything Friday night.

10 of us shall grace the streets of Madison.

8 of us . . .

West Chicago suburbs, south Chicago suburbs, Twin Cities and Wasau, WI.

I will be there! I am a current U of M student and a few of my best buddies go to Madison so it should be interesting

Sir Tipsy and I will be meeting KellyLeeks in Madison on Friday night. We'll be holding court at State Street Brats until closing if you'd like to stop by for any conflict mediation.

10 of us shall grace the streets of Madison.

10? I'm impressed. We were hoping to have a big group like 2 years ago, but they're dropping like flies! I think we have 4 in our group now. I know it's always an amazing weekend, I can't wait!

The Schnauzerrette and I will be there... Haven't been to Camp Randall before. Should be a lot of fun.

I will be attending as part of GopherRock's posse in Madison as well this weekend...

Two vans, 12-14 people, heading down mid-afternoon Friday. Wooo

not a big hitter on this site but in my fourth straight year of road games will be hitting it hard near camp randall saturday morning. however i will be relaxing over beautiful belgium brews at brasserie v friday night. it's only a few blocks away from the stadium and they pour one damn fine brew there. i highly recommend it!

12 of us looking forward to an upset victory in Section Z3. Sota Social Friday night. Outdoor party before and after game at a house within walking distance of the stadium hosted by one of the many front running Minnesotans who attend Wisconsin. Twins game in a bar Saturday night. Should be fun !

2 of us in an Astro van on the first stop of a week long road trip to Boston and NYC. Should be fun.

Weather appears to be cooperating

High of 68 degrees and sunny, low of 48. It will be a bit chilly for pre-game festivities, but great for the game. Colors are really out now, too, so your drive should be gorgeous.

I am! First time since 1992. I hope this trip turns out better than that one.

I am impressed with all the Gophers fans making the trip.

I'll be there with the Mrs. and two grandkids.

I'll be in Madison with a group of 4. Where is everyone going to watch the Twins game on Saturday night?

Me +3. My first trip.

(P.S. I still have two extra tickets on the Exchange if anyone is interested.)

We have almost 20 coming down...not all have tickets but we figured the more maroon and gold in the tailgate lots the better! We can always use some Gopher fans in their bars for the game too, right? Twins game is a must as well! Hopefully we can find some Twinkies fans to watch the game with there!

Ah, my 10th straight Minnesota-Wisconsin game.

I'll be there with a mix of Gophers, Badgers, a Hawkeye, and some people who went to schools without Division 1 football.

Staying at The Concourse Hotel this time around.

We have a group of 8 heading down. I've been down there for plenty of hockey games, so this should be good.

Sir Tipsy and I will be meeting KellyLeeks in Madison on Friday night. We'll be holding court at State Street Brats until closing if you'd like to stop by for any conflict mediation.

As stated by Dr. Lloyd, we will be holding court. Several members of this forum will be tried In absentia, if they don't seek us out.

:cool02::cool02:

My wife and I have only missed one Gopher-Badger game since we started going 20 years ago. (Had to be a rare 70-degree October day in Madison we missed, of course. Damn sister and her wedding.) Have two others going with us for the second year in a row. Once you start, it's hard to stop.

Top Bottom