Lurker Joined

gunsoffun20

Reaction score
I am one lurker that has joined. I've read this site daily (too much my wife says) for a few years now and have only posted a couple times. After this coaching search, I'm going to do my best to post more often. It's great to know so many people have a passion for the Gophers like I do. I'm truely excited to see what Coach Kill is going to do with this program. Although I was hesitant at first, I really believe he was a good choice considering where this program is and where it needs to get to. One thing that really struck me when listening to Coach Kill is the fact he really wants to be here and I don't think success will drive him to a different job. That was one of my biggest concerns if we would have hired Mullen or some of the other up and comers. Just think if we would have hired Mullen - one week later we would have already heard rumors about him moving to Florida.

I'm pround to say over 2000 people were on this board just a few days ago. Like I said, it's great to know many other people feel the same way I do.

Go Gophers!

Welcome and thanks for posting! No doubt the passion is there. We are a fan base starving for a breakthrough season.

GET IT DONE KILL!!

This is a Family...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard, great post BTW

Top Bottom